Total Votes:[ 1511 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I think the crew ran into Luffys grandpa and luffys just being stupid rofl

Aged Explorer

I was taken back a bit by that kick of Kizaru's. Dang, man. Tough stuff.

6,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
agree but what's going to happen to that grove now because he has killed the tree right? so is everyone who lives there got to move out now? though that dosen't make a difference to the storyline.
deadsphinx
agree but what's going to happen to that grove now because he has killed the tree right? so is everyone who lives there got to move out now? though that dosen't make a difference to the storyline.

question at least the amusement park wasn't destroyed yet sweatdrop

Lets see if the strawhats can survive 3 days on the archipelageo with a crazy admiral on the loose, a psychotic pacifista warlord rampaging around and the marines wanting to capture them.
I was a bit disapointed by the lack of Kidd and Law,but we finally got to see some of the other supernovas abilities.

However,I can't see how some of you people don't like Kidd,but I might like your fav.characters,soo I shouldn't say anything rolleyes
Eustass Law
I was a bit disapointed by the lack of Kidd and Law,but we finally got to see some of the other supernovas abilities.

However,I can't see how some of you people don't like Kidd,but I might like your fav.characters,soo I shouldn't say anything rolleyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think kidd has something sinister planned he doesn't seem trustworthy. He seems like he's going to do something later that will cause problems for everyone thats why I don't like kidd that much, but his devil fruit power is nice.

Aged Explorer

I have absolutely no problem with Kidd. All the Supernovas shine to me so far. There is clearly an appeal to see other strong pirates other than the Strawhats since we are not often privileged to do so.
phantomimp

I think kidd has something sinister planned he doesn't seem trustworthy. He seems like he's going to do something later that will cause problems for everyone thats why I don't like kidd that much, but his devil fruit power is nice.

Yeah,but that's what I like about him(and the furry coat,handmade by God XD).But since I'm a big fan of DonQuixote DoFlamingo,it might not be so odd that I like Eustass too wink
First off, I give some congratulations to Kalifa on her...strike?

Capone humors me to no extent. What is he, a castle? Then the next who I find amazing is Hawkins. He can 'predict' the future and he also has the power of some Voo Doo fruit. After Hawkins, I would have to pick Law. I think it's because of the bear.

Hooray for Kizaru! But I'm still thinking on how there are still numerous Kumas.
sukouto
First off, I give some congratulations to Kalifa on her...strike?

Capone humors me to no extent. What is he, a castle? Then the next who I find amazing is Hawkins. He can 'predict' the future and he also has the power of some Voo Doo fruit. After Hawkins, I would have to pick Law. I think it's because of the bear.

Hooray for Kizaru! But I'm still thinking on how there are still numerous Kumas.

Have you seen the spoiler pics for 509?Hawkins get even better and we get to see Drake and Apoo in action
Eustass Law

Have you seen the spoiler pics for 509?Hawkins get even better and we get to see Drake and Apoo in action

No spoilers, I can wait. Now that you mention it, maybe just a quick peek....
sukouto
No spoilers, I can wait. Now that you mention it, maybe just a quick peek....

haha,I can't live without the spoilers!
ahh, spoilers!! i can't look.... but i must....

so, correct me if i'm wrong, but is it just me or is there more than 1 kuma?? cuz it seems like he's fighting the strawhats and hawkins at the same. or did i miss something??

i like all the super novas, especially kidd, but zoro is still my favorite. ever.
starfoxx322
ahh, spoilers!! i can't look.... but i must....

so, correct me if i'm wrong, but is it just me or is there more than 1 kuma?? cuz it seems like he's fighting the strawhats and hawkins at the same. or did i miss something??

i like all the super novas, especially kidd, but zoro is still my favorite. ever.

You got it right!And yes,Eustass is awesome heart !
ahhh, s**t, clones gonk (or somethign like clones.) i am not a giant fan of clones at the moment, cuz of this other manga i'm reading. then again, as kuma is a robot, i guess they could make more than one of him..... but still, that's confuzzling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff