Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Isn't he like one of the best mangaka ever?

User Image

Neophyte Firestarter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Harbinger of Hoopla
Isn't he like one of the best mangaka ever?

User Image

Air Gear!! I love it rather than Naruto and Pokemon

Loyal Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Oh! Great is my Favorite mangaka and will always be. Nuff' said <3
Obviously you haven't read Tenjou Tenge. Tenjou Tenge started out really good, then got really, really bad. It was so dissapointing I swore off all his stuff, though before it concluded I did watch the air gear anime (when it was up on youtube for free) and it was actually pretty good. Read a good portion of the manga as well.

Sparkly Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Adroa
Obviously you haven't read Tenjou Tenge. Tenjou Tenge started out really good, then got really, really bad. It was so dissapointing I swore off all his stuff, though before it concluded I did watch the air gear anime (when it was up on youtube for free) and it was actually pretty good. Read a good portion of the manga as well.

I've actually read and watched Tenjou Tenge neutral
Harbinger of Hoopla
Adroa

I've actually read and watched Tenjou Tenge neutral

Poor phrasing on my part. What I meant to say is that Tenjou Tenge was my favorite manga, and in my opinion majorly lost its s**t to the point where once I had finished the last chapter, I wished that I had never started. It was that disappointing and unsatisfying for me, and as a consequence I have actively avoided anything done by Oh! Great.
Silky Whip and Silky Whip Extreme were the best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff