Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which relationship possibility is your favorite?

Natsu & Lucy 0.31063829787234 31.1% [ 73 ]
Gajeel & Levy 0.19574468085106 19.6% [ 46 ]
Gray & Juvia 0.22127659574468 22.1% [ 52 ]
Jellal & Erza 0.17446808510638 17.4% [ 41 ]
Elfman & Evergreen 0.034042553191489 3.4% [ 8 ]
Happy & Charle 0.025531914893617 2.6% [ 6 ]
Freed & Mirajane 0.038297872340426 3.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I figured I'd start one of these...I mean, I've seen and been apart of the ones for Naruto and One Piece, but Fairy Tail seems strangely absent...
SO HERE IT IS, THE OFFICIAL FAIRY TAIL SPOILER THREAD!!!!!!

Maybe I overdid it there... sweatdrop

Anyway, let's kick this off! There are plenty of questions!!!! What happened to the dragons? Exactly how many dragon slayers are there? I swear, they just keep popping out of the woodwork!!! Who's the strongest mage in the guild--Makarov excluded? Where is the story headed? Who is Mystogan? ...heh-heh...
I can spoiled the Anime for you cause I have seen all of part 1 and 2.

Lucy is rich btw. emotion_yatta

Bloodsucker

Bunnie_Earred

Not necessarily.
Her Dad was the rich one.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Asian Cyclone
Bunnie_Earred

Not necessarily.
Her Dad was the rich one.

True...Lucy has trouble paying the rent!!! Ahh, technicalities...how cruel you can be...

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

Hrrngh. This is what I've been waiting for.
Latest chapter anyone?

I just got into FT && I watched all 110 episode and ready all 264 chapters in 3 Days.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Nougami
Latest chapter anyone?

I just got into FT && I watched all 110 episode and ready all 264 chapters in 3 Days.

Been busy, have we? Lol! So what's your take on Jellal?

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

Azriel_eph210

I have, I have ^////^
I don't know how to feel about him, I like him, but it's hard for me to accept him with Erza.
I've tried forcing the pairing on myself, and I can clearly see them together but I just don't feel comfortable with it. For some reason unknown D:
His character in general is fine, though.

Now I'm waiting for the games to start * w*

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Nougami
Azriel_eph210

I have, I have ^////^
I don't know how to feel about him, I like him, but it's hard for me to accept him with Erza.
I've tried forcing the pairing on myself, and I can clearly see them together but I just don't feel comfortable with it. For some reason unknown D:
His character in general is fine, though.

Now I'm waiting for the games to start * w*

Really? Hmm...maybe I'm just a "hopeless romantic," then... Lol! Then again, I guess it IS a little early for a "happy ending" to that story arc.

On a sidenote: Everyone in pain on the ground and Erza standing and smiling with no outward expression of pain = BOSS!!!!

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

Azriel_eph210

Hah~ if they get together then i'd be happy, cause they'd finally get the freedom of being together. But on a serious level they wouldn't be able to be together because he's a fugitive. If they were then Erza would have to leave Fairy Tail and go on the run with him, or vice versa. Or appeal to the council somehow, however that'd work I have no clue. Plus he's old now owo; Blah I'll leave it up to Mashima to figure out.

I Love Her emotion_kirakira
I can't wait to see what effects these boost have on everyone.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
True...I'm pretty sure they'll get together sooner or later, though. Something crazy will happen that grants them the chance...and there's PLENTY of craziness heading our way with the way this storyline is shaping up! Lol! Who's ready for some YuYu Hakusho action?!!!! xd

Also, I agree with you. Erza is probably one of my favorite female manga characters (if not my favorite)! She's got substance as a character, and she's strong! Seems like a winning combination to me! ...I wish Mashima would let her defeat more boss-type enemies, though... She beasted that one guy when they were all on the island! Definitely enjoyed the whole fight.

Bloodsucker

Nougami
Latest chapter anyone?

I was a bit disappointed with the latest chapter.
Not only was it a freakin' tease, but it really just seemed like something to feed the fans.
Which is good or bad however one takes it.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hmm...from that standpoint, I can definitely see it as a "fan feeder"... It makes me wonder if there will ever be any real romance for the main characters. I mean, Juvia continues do chase Gray, but I don't foresee him coming around anytime soon. Aside from the few side characters who have gotten married, there's ALL of Lucy's stellar spirits who seem to be falling over her (...hmm...Leo?).

That's just a side convo, though...my main interest is the disappeared dragons! I sense a little foreshadowing by the author... After all, the subject was brought up quickly and then quickly forgotten in following issues...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Why does it feel like forever since the last Fairy Tail release? :-/
Azriel_eph210

I completely agree with you. xD Maybe we're just all excited for the releases?

I absolutely love the series though. It's full of twists, turns, and emotions. Very unexpected and surprising, it's partially why I love the series so much.

I mainly love it because of the characters though. All of them are unique and have such depth. The characters, just about all of them, were really thought out and they all have varied backgrounds but they come together somehow and forget their past to move onto a bright future.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kittiles
Azriel_eph210

I completely agree with you. xD Maybe we're just all excited for the releases?

I absolutely love the series though. It's full of twists, turns, and emotions. Very unexpected and surprising, it's partially why I love the series so much.

I mainly love it because of the characters though. All of them are unique and have such depth. The characters, just about all of them, were really thought out and they all have varied backgrounds but they come together somehow and forget their past to move onto a bright future.

Truth! Each character lends him/herself to having a personal side story/story arc... I love the depth there! It takes a lot off pressure off of the main character (ie, Natsu).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff