Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which relationship possibility is your favorite?

Natsu & Lucy 0.31063829787234 31.1% [ 73 ]
Gajeel & Levy 0.19574468085106 19.6% [ 46 ]
Gray & Juvia 0.22127659574468 22.1% [ 52 ]
Jellal & Erza 0.17446808510638 17.4% [ 41 ]
Elfman & Evergreen 0.034042553191489 3.4% [ 8 ]
Happy & Charle 0.025531914893617 2.6% [ 6 ]
Freed & Mirajane 0.038297872340426 3.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
what the con heo
Azriel_eph210
what the con heo
My favorite's Gajeel and Panther-Lily. Gajeel is surprisingly funny and just fun to watch.

My feelings, exactly! It was the funniest thing to see Gajeel looking for a "sidekick" to match the duo of Natsu and Happy! I think he and Pantherlily make a good pair. I'm pretty sure they put in some good training for the tournament. It's so easy to assume that Gajeel will just get strong, but I want to see how much Pantherlily has improved!!!

I am hoping that Lily will keep his smaller form :3 It's so cute. I can't wait to see how much he's improved, too! biggrin

You know...Lily get's the option to got into a buff-fighter-form for short bursts of time...I wonder if Happy could ever gain that ability... Speaking of which, Lily needs to return...because the cats of the "new-age dragon slayers" are totally making a fool out of Happy... Whoa! I wonder if they can transform like Lily!!!!! Hmm...possibilities, possibilities...

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Poor Twilight Ogre...they get no love...ah, well! I'm curious who snatched Wendy, though. Methinks the real battle will be there...when Gajeel shows up to save the day!!!
Lucy is rich then becums poor wow at least when she ran away you would think she'd steal some money

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hitmanflame
Lucy is rich then becums poor wow at least when she ran away you would think she'd steal some money

Hmm...if that happened, I wonder if Lucy's dad would post a job in the guild to apprehend the thief...I can see the title now: "Fairy Fugitive."
Is any one else besides me near the fairy games arc of fairy tail

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hitmanflame
Is any one else besides me near the fairy games arc of fairy tail

Sho nuff! Have you read up to the latest release?
Yes the sky labyrinth one rite

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yeah! Got any thoughts about what's coming next (either with the games or the missing Wendy)? I'm kinda interested in the last minute substitution of Elfman...

Aged Citizen

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I think Wendy was kidnapped by that creepy monkey thing.
Bet it was from Raven Tail.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
- Riiida

Speaking of which, did you check out the end of it's tail? Kinda pointy-like...you know...like a shadow demon of some sort... Perhaps it's linked to the "evil" that Jellal mentioned... That would gel with the storyline so far. After all, unlike other manga, Fairy Tail isn't known for dragging out a storyline and making you guess; it's pretty straight forward.

"What's that on the rooftop? It's a monkey! It's Mr. Popo! No! It's NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! (chibi-tized)"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think sabertooth or some other guild stole Wendy and that natsu will go super natsu against that arrogant sabertooth dragon slayer
Hey how do u get the marketplace pass

Generous Flatterer

>.> -Wants to talk FT with someone- >3<

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
- Riiida

Welp! Looks like you called it, exactly!!! ...did you read an advanced copy? Lol! Anyway, Six, I'm down to chop it up! Whatcha wanna talk about?

Generous Flatterer

Azriel_eph210
`S i x
Azriel_eph210
Haha! No patience to wait for a reply in the other thread?

LOL, don't test me man! I'm still super giddy from earlier!!!! x3

Then let's talk in the other thread. There are more people there to bounce ideas off of (they probably just haven't read the latest release, yet). Gotta admit, I'm interested in you're theories...
biggrin yes yes, what do YOU think?? -Waits for your response in heated anticipation- >3>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff