Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which relationship possibility is your favorite?

Natsu & Lucy 0.31063829787234 31.1% [ 73 ]
Gajeel & Levy 0.19574468085106 19.6% [ 46 ]
Gray & Juvia 0.22127659574468 22.1% [ 52 ]
Jellal & Erza 0.17446808510638 17.4% [ 41 ]
Elfman & Evergreen 0.034042553191489 3.4% [ 8 ]
Happy & Charle 0.025531914893617 2.6% [ 6 ]
Freed & Mirajane 0.038297872340426 3.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Dapper Genius

I like Lisanna o3o

(/awaits heated discussion)
I feel like the 7 year time skip was kind of.. sudden? I don't know, it just didn't feel right :/

there needs to be more NaLu moments x:
Where are all the Fairy Tail fans D:

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Haha! What makes you like Lisanna so much, Vanilla Rice? Is it because she was missing from the series so long?

As for the time skip, I agree; we were kinda thrust into the future with no warning. Very sudden, as opposed to Naruto, which had a pre-skip-info-release-type-thing, showing Naruto and Jiraiya heading out from the village to train. Not to mention that there were two time-skips back to back! Goodness...feels like Back to the Future!
Yesss, that exactly! The time skips make me think it's some kind of filler, but.. it's not. ;~; Can't wait until the next chapter, though! I wanna see some butt kicking soon.

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
i just have a question...
where do natsu lives???or erza and other ppl on fairy tail? wendy mentioned that theres a womens dorm and not for boys so im not sure where natsu lives and im not sure if erza lives at the dorm >.<

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Truly looking forward to this weekend's release!!!!! As far as living quarters...for all I know, they all just sleep in the guild after they pass out from too much booze/fighting... Lol! They've shown Lucy trying to get rent for her place, and they've shown Natsu and Happy's place before...but since the time-skip? Eh...in a tent? o.0
What are your guys' opinions on the anime? I've been trying to watch it, but.. I just skip through the episodes cause they're similar to the manga.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Honestly...I haven't watched the anime at all... I figure that I already know the story since I read the manga (I'm the same way with Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach). confused

6,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Natsu is a dragon slayer and he have a dragon as a teacher. smile
plsss help us overcome the other. Lets make FAIRY TAIL very popular in gaia. Lets win this and plss help us win the arena... http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102639557#title
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102639549

help us to make Fairy Tail number one

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Manga's awesome my favorite character is probably Erza
Fav. pairing:Gerard/JellalXErza xp (of course)
i have no clue how Mashima's going to do the next chap. he can throw a Yu Yu Hakusho or he can do it like they did in Naruto
but having being the evil person that i am cat_twisted (*cough cough* reading Rave master chaps. far beyond where i'm at *cough cough*) i hope they don't do Gerard/Jellal in like they did Seig cause that would be fraking sad as all heck cat_crying cat_crying cat_crying cat_crying User Image cat_xp

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rayne Katamare
i have no clue how Mashima's going to do the next chap. he can throw a Yu Yu Hakusho or he can do it like they did in Naruto
but having being the evil person that i am cat_twisted (*cough cough* reading Rave master chaps. far beyond where i'm at *cough cough*) i hope they don't do Gerard/Jellal in like they did Seig cause that would be fraking sad as all heck cat_crying cat_crying cat_crying cat_crying User Image cat_xp

I haven't read Rave Master....what happened to Seig? (if it's bad, I don't want it to happen to Gerard/Jellal, either!)

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Azriel_eph210
Rayne Katamare

I haven't read Rave Master....what happened to Seig? (if it's bad, I don't want it to happen to Gerard/Jellal, either!)

::SPOILERS::
in Rave Master the gang was transported to the past (*cough* 50 years*cough*) when they were done with gaining Elie's memory Seig (who loves Elie and not in a pervy way) sent Haru and Elie back to their present time and stayed to protect the past Elie
and here's what he looks like if you're curiousUser Image

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rayne Katamare
Azriel_eph210
Rayne Katamare

::SPOILERS::
in Rave Master the gang was transported to the past (*cough* 50 years*cough*) when they were done with gaining Elie's memory Seig (who loves Elie and not in a pervy way) sent Haru and Elie back to their present time and stayed to protect the past Elie
and here's what he looks like if you're curiousUser Image

You're kidding me!!! Dude looks like Gerard/Jellal!!! Yeah, that would totally suck for Erza...if that happened, her chance at a happily ever after would disappear. :-/

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
So after reading the latest release, I have one clear conclusion: Erza is a boss. Also, it was good to see Gray claiming Juvia!
(patiently waits for the discussion about dragon slayers to begin)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff