Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 > >>

I just came to the forums looking for an update on Yazawa. It's been a year since I finished the anime and also a very long time since finishing the manga. I really hope it continues! It is one of my favorite series. I really miss it.

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Aww~ I'm so glad that she's feeling a little better now! ^^
Hopefully she'll gain confidence once again after this and will re-start drawing her mangas...

Beloved Dog

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I see a little itsy-bitsy Junko in the top right corner...

Partying Reveler

Oh god finally. Now i can start to hope for a NANA update i swear if i don't find out what happens between Nana and Nobou and her husband Takumi ( i want her to leave him ) im gonna go crazy, i hate where it left off >:U

I thought she was dead. Thank god .

Dapper Ladykiller

Neon Wasteland
Oh god finally. Now i can start to hope for a NANA update i swear if i don't find out what happens between Nana and Nobou and her husband Takumi ( i want her to leave him ) im gonna go crazy, i hate where it left off >:U

I want to see this so bad you don't even understand.

Beloved Dog

sinfully_cute
Neon Wasteland

I think most of all I want Hachi to find Nana. I don't know what I'll do with myself after that moment.

Partying Reveler

sinfully_cute
Neon Wasteland

I understand . Jesus ******** i hate Takumi , i don't hate him , but he's a douche. I like Nana and Nobou better. Seriously he just went off to care for another women leaving his pregnant wife abandoned. As a guy that s**t doesn't sit right with me emotion_donotwant

Dapper Ladykiller

Neon Wasteland
sinfully_cute
Neon Wasteland

I understand . Jesus ******** i hate Takumi , i don't hate him , but he's a douche. I like Nana and Nobou better. Seriously he just went off to care for another women leaving his pregnant wife abandoned. As a guy that s**t doesn't sit right with me emotion_donotwant

I HATE Takumi. No shame.

I loved Nobu until he became such a p***y. confused
But he's still the better of the two.

Romantic Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
;~; I WANT HER TO COME BACK SO BADLY!!!!!
crying

I was so excited when I saw that she had drawn these 2 pages I am hoping for a translation/scan to be put up soon!

18,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thank god emotion_bigheart
im having too much feels rm!! jhdskfhsdkhghskdghksghdfhgkfhghjgjfg emotion_kirakira
but really~ i can't wait!, the last chapter was a bit confusing ._. but i guess ill have to re-read it again or something since its been a long time since i read it c: hopefully she comes back this year and thanks for giving us an update, this just made my day 3nodding .

18,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
elpantalones
sinfully_cute
Neon Wasteland

I think most of all I want Hachi to find Nana. I don't know what I'll do with myself after that moment.

the moment that hachi finds Nana, it will surely be one of the most emotional scene crying can't wait to see there reactions

Dangerous Visionary

Made my day thus far...hopefully when I wake up again more news will follow.
bumb bumb bumb bumb bumb bump bimp bimp bump pumb bmiup and that is how it all started bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump nump bump

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Awesome !!! smile

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
That's great!! heart