Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 > >>

cry The website for nana wasnt updated. in all of 5 years it never has missed a by-monthly update....D: I always look forward to the 26th of the months to check and see if anything new was happening........I know shes on a hiatus o the junkos room thing...but doesnt this look worse then it had been before?...I'm starting to lose hope....I was really hoping it would start up again.... is this just a really cruel joke?.... crying crying crying cry cry cry cry cry cry

Beloved Dog

buuump wink
I hope the mangaka starts writing again soon!
I was so sad when Ai Yazawa said she was not sure if she would be finishing Nana (my whole world crumbled and fell on top of me). Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you for creating this thread and updating it when you can ^_^

Beloved Dog

bluebuterfly
I was so sad when Ai Yazawa said she was not sure if she would be finishing Nana (my whole world crumbled and fell on top of me). Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you for creating this thread and updating it when you can ^_^
Well I try! I haven't heard any new news, unfortunately (although I haven't been looking either).

Dapper Werewolf

Bah, it's so upsetting we heard 2014 was going to be the year she came back but it's very close to 2015 now ): I mean I'm very grateful she's drawing again just I feel so impatient. I'm also very grateful for your updates because I have such a hard time finding anything about her status mad it's actually hard to find any info regarding her hiatus for whatever reason it seems.
Why Ai Yazawa? Why? So is she still sick or whatever she had. I know about some Cookie drawing going on, but is there anything going to happen with NANA? Such a cliff hanger crying
Hopefully 2015 will come with some good news.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Flatterer 200
I literally had a dream the other night that more of the books were translated in stores. Here's hoping that dream comes true gonk
I really hope yazawa gets a new chapter out soon crying has anyone heard anything about this year?

Anxious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
:c it's already 2015 TT^TT

Quick Reply