Total Votes:[ 327 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
elpantalones
ALSO, it has been mentioned in this thread before, but back in the Fall the anime GOLDEN TIME (Episode 4) introduced a character called Nana.
User Image

Click the link below for more information... or just watch the show:
Golden Time Wiki.
I saw some of the episodes on Crunchyroll, which is legal. It still may be there.

That Nana is very Nana O! It's funny, when I first saw this picture I thought it was Body-ko from Neighbourhood Story.

User Image

Beloved Dog

Welp, the same account posted a translation:
User Image
User Image

This was the text:
takrai-tama
Junko’s Bar (Junko’s Room) - Cookie 26/01

I think Shueisha is going to publish Paradise Kiss which used to be published by Shodensha. That’s why they are promoting it here. Also, they are advertising Tenshi Nanka Janai and Gokinjo no Monogatari e-book. I think you can download the first volume of Tenshi Nanka Janai for free until 31 Jan.

Beloved Dog

2/1/14 Oh! Also, some good news!! The source for all the Junko's Room Scans says that they plan on translating the past and future installments. Sooo, technically... all the images below should have a real translation soon:

http://takrai-tama.tumblr.com/post/75161122239
GYAHHHHHHHHHHH IM PRAYING SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONEGAIIIIII crying heart
i have something to be happy about in 2014?

please yazawa pls
I can only pray that Nana comes back this year. I miss it so much ;w;

Beloved Dog

I wonder if any one has heard anything lately? *sigh*
elpantalones

There was a new junkos room apparently that came out yesterday in cookie mag. lets hope the scans are up soon! and hopefully someone who can translate them!

I'm thinking 2014 is the year we finally get something FANTASTIC! lol whee heart xp 3nodding

cuz I miss nana SOO MUCH crying

Beloved Dog

Here's the new one, same source....MARCH 2014

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Yazawa Island vol.107 & Junko’s Bar - Cookie 05/14"

Beloved Dog

nana hachiko 707
elpantalones

There was a new junkos room apparently that came out yesterday in cookie mag. lets hope the scans are up soon! and hopefully someone who can translate them!

I'm thinking 2014 is the year we finally get something FANTASTIC! lol whee heart xp 3nodding

cuz I miss nana SOO MUCH crying
Thanks for the heads-up!

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
It's always nice to see updates in here. Love seeing new Junko's Room. Now if only I could read it...
I'd read that Ai Yazawa had drawn some new covers for Paradise Kiss. They look lovely!

Beloved Dog

Spooky Wasabi Princess
It's always nice to see updates in here. Love seeing new Junko's Room. Now if only I could read it...
I'd read that Ai Yazawa had drawn some new covers for Paradise Kiss. They look lovely!
Yes! They're fabulous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces