Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Sparkly Strawberry

This is my sister and I's favorite all time manga. We relate to it crazy well, her being called Nana, while I'm Hachi.

Seriously tearing up at the idea that Ai might be back in action to finish Nana. Subscribing to this to stay updated. Thank you so much for this beautiful thread. emotion_kirakira

Beloved Dog

Ensavondel
This is my sister and I's favorite all time manga. We relate to it crazy well, her being called Nana, while I'm Hachi.

Seriously tearing up at the idea that Ai might be back in action to finish Nana. Subscribing to this to stay updated. Thank you so much for this beautiful thread. emotion_kirakira

No problem! : D

I wish I knew how to translate everything, but I'm keeping my ears and eyes peeled for any hints.

Distinct Seeker

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you so much for this thread. I literally almost never use Gaia anymore, (not regularly since...eh....2005?) but I was spurred to sign on just so I could tell you how much I appreciate the investigative effort you put in to pull this page together and that I hope you keep updating it. I've been searching for news about Yazawa for forever, and this evening's google search brought your thread up for me. What a treasure to find!

This is really exciting news, maybe I can start to HOPE once more that Yazawa will feel up to showing us how the rest of NANA is destined to unfold.

Keep up the good work! がんばって~! heart
I would literally start crying if Nana came back, it's my favorite series of all time. Although if Ai Yazawa decided not to continue, I think I'd understand. Nana left off at a very pivotal moment and it kind of works in that way.
Kinda interesting...in a new anime, Golden Time, NANA makes an appearance.

http://www.animehere.com/golden-time-episode-4.html

Episode 4, around 14-15min in. I don't know if this means anything but...

Beloved Dog

Hiryuu Emerarudo
Kinda interesting...in a new anime, Golden Time, NANA makes an appearance.

http://www.animehere.com/golden-time-episode-4.html

Episode 4, around 14-15min in. I don't know if this means anything but...
!

Yeah I saw some screen shots of that a few weeks ago! I was thinking of watching Golden Time prior to then, but I feel I'll definitely be checking it out once I get the time.

Beloved Dog

11/29/13 - There's a new Junko's Place for 1/14. Look's like George stops by crying
Source: http://takrai-tama.tumblr.com/

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

!!!

And from the same very lovely tumblr source, a better look at the postcards:
User Image

Beloved Dog

FictionalMelody
Thank you so much for this thread. I literally almost never use Gaia anymore, (not regularly since...eh....2005?) but I was spurred to sign on just so I could tell you how much I appreciate the investigative effort you put in to pull this page together and that I hope you keep updating it. I've been searching for news about Yazawa for forever, and this evening's google search brought your thread up for me. What a treasure to find!

This is really exciting news, maybe I can start to HOPE once more that Yazawa will feel up to showing us how the rest of NANA is destined to unfold.

Keep up the good work! がんばって~! heart
Hopefully bigger announcements will happen for 2014 : )

Beloved Dog

Also, Happy Birthday to Hachiko on 11/30.
She'll be what... 33 now?

Magical Genius

emotion_jawdrop !!!!!!
omg i really hope that Nana comes back!! whee
thank you so much for the info i had almost given up complete hope that it would ever be continued! emotion_kirakira this is that silver lining people talk about lol

Dedicated Believer

13,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Canny Agent 50
jesus christ, yes. i am in tears as i am reading this. i just caught up with nana this week and i'm dying to know the conclusion and all that happens. ;; i was so worried for the author however, because she had an unknown illness. the story is just so incredible and hnnngh i hope ai yazawa continues the story. and even if she doesn't, i'm just glad she's in good health. ; v ;
SO I JUST WATCHED GOLDEN TIMES EPISODE 10 AND THE NANA CHARACTER REAPPEARS IN MORE SCENES SO THERE'S HOPE THAT NANA WILL CONTINUE

The NANA character isnt really the real Nana but it's all we can see of Nana if anyone cares. Also Hachiko is in there, but just as a dog and I think she only appeared in ep 4.

I REALLY HOPE NANA WILLL BE BACK heart heart heart

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I love those xmas pictures. Nana O looks so pretty! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Dog

UPDATE 1/27/2014

Happy New Year! Upon my many hours of procrastination, I've encountered these lovely scans of March 2014's Tazawa Island/Junko's Place. The source is the same as before!

Source: http://takrai-tama.tumblr.com/post/74715271869

And, as usual (this is turning into an extremely long OP), here are the scans:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shouji makes another appearance, it seems.

Also, there are some re-releases of Paradise Kiss. I know it's been going along for a while now (and I'm not sure the specifics), but the new covers are just fabulous. Yazawa's still got it, amirite?

Maybe 2014 will be the year of a NANA comeback??

Beloved Dog

ALSO, it has been mentioned in this thread before, but back in the Fall the anime GOLDEN TIME (Episode 4) introduced a character called Nana.
User Image

Click the link below for more information... or just watch the show:
Golden Time Wiki.
I saw some of the episodes on Crunchyroll, which is legal. It still may be there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff