Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Beloved Dog

Updated for November, if anyone is interested.
The tumblr post stated that the issue may also have Christmas and New Year's cards.

Beloved Dog

Queen Of The Apocalypse
So today I was just browsing around looking for updates on Ai Yazawa and came across a banner on the cookie magazine website for the line up for Novembers issue, but I have no idea what it says except for the name NANA on it.

http://cookie.shueisha.co.jp/next/index.html <= link to source.

How Exciting! I found some untranslated panels, located in the opening post!

Beloved Dog

Spooky Wasabi Princess
Queen Of The Apocalypse
So today I was just browsing around looking for updates on Ai Yazawa and came across a banner on the cookie magazine website for the line up for Novembers issue, but I have no idea what it says except for the name NANA on it.

Gaaaah that's so annoying! What does it say?!
Oh I'm dying to know ; )

I wish someone would translate all the scans, honestly.
(If anyone finds one let me knowwwww)

Lunatic

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

robotic being's Husband

Folding Bear

14,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • The Sweetest 250
O0oOo
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

My blood pressure
I WANT TO CRY!!! FINALLY i have been looking for the cookie junko rooms for ever, i've been trying to keep up to date but no one ever respones about the junko rooms! Now i can see them! i'm really bad at translating japanese but i have a friend that may do it for me! smile crying crying crying crying crying crying crying heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart crying heart heart heart heart crying crying crying crying crying heart heart heart heart
OMG. Such great news to hear that! biggrin

Beloved Dog

Goat

O0oOo

my thoughts exactly.
elpantalones
Spooky Wasabi Princess
Queen Of The Apocalypse

Gaaaah that's so annoying! What does it say?!
Oh I'm dying to know ; )

I wish someone would translate all the scans, honestly.
(If anyone finds one let me knowwwww)

its a christmas glitter card razz so no new chapter just a christmas card that is glittery, it took me a bit to translate smile

Loyal Wolf

Nanaaa.
I need her back in my life.
Thanks for the update!

Hilarious Noob

I hope so, I love Nana so much

Beloved Dog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash