Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Elfen Lied, Sailor Moon and that's all I know

I want DramaCon to be an anime so bad, but it would be a too short of an anime. Maybe they can make it into an anime movie instead question

Shirtless Capitalist

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Manga is usually better Because its more in depth. For tv/ time/ production purposes they cut out some parts. Thats why you got hard a**'s going to the movies and say "Oh well the book was better". Just enjoy it for what it is. If its an anime that i think is going to be crap any way I just watch the anime. If its something worth going back and reading then i will. Also a lot of anime is cut off before the ending and if you want to know the rest of the story you have to read it. Berserk being one. awesome tv series but it only covered the prelude to the real story. The manga is masterpiece.
I haven't found one manga that has been better than their anime so ANIME!

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I find Manga ten times more better than anime. The artwork done for anime is far too watered down and plain. Not to mention, most anime cut out sections from the manga or even changes endings.

Profitable Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the only anime i've seen that is better than the manga is Code Geass
The only thing anime is good for is the action sections of a manga. Otherwise, anime is a messed up version of manga. Also to those of you who think Dragon Ball Z is a manga you're wrong. The manga is Dragon Ball and the anime Dragon Ball Z is just a part taken from the Dragon Ball manga. They did to make more money because you know how greedy these people are. It's the same with Naruto. There is no Shippuden. It's all one series called Naruto.

To the people who watch Rosario+Vampire, instead of reading it, you're disgracing it because we all know you're only watching it to play with yourself not follow the story.
Personally I'm a fan of both the Manga and the Anime "Fruits Basket".
Vampire Knight's anime r way better than its manga

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Pretear, Code Geass....thats about it lol

Familiar Dabbler

I'm a fan of both.
Manga. I can read 100 chapters of manga in a couple hours while I'd only get about 6-9 episodes of the anime in during that time. That and they generally like to take out parts of the story in anime.

Lucky Genius

14,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i always thought that sailor moon was better than the manga but still thought that they were both confusing

Lucky Genius

14,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
a yoi manga is always better than the anime
Manga... Manga... Manga... blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash