Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
i totalli agree wit u on that 1
beatswork
anime shows are good, but sometimes the manga is better. but in some, the anime ends up more funny even if it dosen't match the manga.

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
emogurl67
beatswork
anime shows are good, but sometimes the manga is better. but in some, the anime ends up more funny even if it dosen't match the manga.

oh yes.. ^^ now i definitely found one where the anime is way better than the manga.. I'm not sure if you all would agree but ouran high school is definitely more fun in the anime than in the manga. just my opinion. ^^

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iEuphemia
User Imageยป I think it depends on the series. For example, manga involving music I'd consider better in anime form because then you can actually hear the music.

oh definitely.^^

i couldn't argue with that. but the story, especially in LCDO is still better in the manga.. >.<

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
dude ouran high school so awesome i absolutli luv that manga/anime totalli awesome biggrin
mHiWa
emogurl67
beatswork

oh yes.. ^^ now i definitely found one where the anime is way better than the manga.. I'm not sure if you all would agree but ouran high school is definitely more fun in the anime than in the manga. just my opinion. ^^

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
emogurl67
dude ouran high school so awesome i absolutli luv that manga/anime totalli awesome biggrin
mHiWa
emogurl67
beatswork

hahaha.. i also love it.. i mean, i wouldn't be raving about it if i didn't, right? ^^ anyway, i enjoyed the anime more than the manga. it's just so funny seeing tamaki, hikaru and kaoru in action than reading what they are doing.. hehehe

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
rite ^^ whee
mHiWa
emogurl67
mHiWa
emogurl67
beatswork

hahaha.. i also love it.. i mean, i wouldn't be raving about it if i didn't, right? ^^ anyway, i enjoyed the anime more than the manga. it's just so funny seeing tamaki, hikaru and kaoru in action than reading what they are doing.. hehehe

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I think that manga is often underappreciated.
But I also believe there are reasons that people watch anime more than reading. Two top reasons (in my opinion):
1. Easier to watch than read. You'd have to learn to read from right to left (which really isn't that difficult).
2. Anime is more accessible.

But I believe that manga is far more superior to it's anime.

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
tru n veri tru ^^
crazywuzhere
I think that manga is often underappreciated.
But I also believe there are reasons that people watch anime more than reading. Two top reasons (in my opinion):
1. Easier to watch than read. You'd have to learn to read from right to left (which really isn't that difficult).
2. Anime is more accessible.

But I believe that manga is far more superior to it's anime.
Ouran Highschool Host Club! I really prefer the anime of that.

Sloffee's Princess

Fuzzy Kitten

13,750 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Well this is based on personal opinions...
But I would say manga are better because of their qualities for example the way of drawing. Also manga continues more on a daily basis while for anime they stop without properly ending it.
The manga is the best, because the animes sometimes the voice of the characters is very... not good and I like to take the mangas in my hand! xp

mHiWa
is there any anime that is actually better than its manga? ^^

heart heart heart

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
tru but if u got a chance to c a anime show called durarara and then read the manga the anime is slightly different than the manga altho the voice actors who had a part in durarara where realli gud
full-couleur-cam
The manga is the best, because the animes sometimes the voice of the characters is very... not good and I like to take the mangas in my hand! xp

mHiWa

heart heart heart
Yes, me, I prefer with the subtitles and the ouran high school, it's a very good anime... cool

emogurl67
tru but if u got a chance to c a anime show called durarara and then read the manga the anime is slightly different than the manga altho the voice actors who had a part in durarara where realli gud
full-couleur-cam

mHiWa

heart heart heart

1,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
i agree 100% biggrin
full-couleur-cam
Yes, me, I prefer with the subtitles and the ouran high school, it's a very good anime... cool

emogurl67
full-couleur-cam

mHiWa

heart heart heart

Fashionable Reveler

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Hellraiser 500
stare Hmmm.... as much as I like seeing fave scenes from the manga come to life and there are some good anime out there, I think the original manga is better cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff