Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
[L.o.v.e.P.i.g]
-teh image!-

I've decided to give an update of my picture, although only a bit has changed. It's a lot to me, though. Hoho. I'm such a novice. Hope this doesn't cause you any more trouble. heart

Trouble? None at all! Updated collection photos make Ming squeal with glee!

*squeals with glee*
[L.o.v.e.P.i.g]
img

I've decided to give an update of my picture, although only a bit has changed. It's a lot to me, though. Hoho. I'm such a novice. Hope this doesn't cause you any more trouble. heart

Dragon Ball Z looks so random next to all that shoujo.
MingSao
Ethereal Dream
My manga is the result of about two years' worth of collecting. Let's see... I got my first manga for my 15th birthday, and my 17th birthday is in less than a month and a half. So, yeah, almost two years.

4laugh That's a pretty good spread for 2 years. I've been collecting for 7 or 8 years now... so just imagine how big your collection will be when you turn 23!

Then I'll really need that new shelf. I'm technically out of room already (hence the double rows and the two random issues of SJ on top of the rest), but I just can't find a bookcase I like.

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Ethereal Dream

Then I'll really need that new shelf. I'm technically out of room already (hence the double rows and the two random issues of SJ on top of the rest), but I just can't find a bookcase I like.

I don't know where you live... but I got my extra bookcase at Big Lots (my boyfriend works there). It was only 25 bucks and it's a cute little thing. AND it matches all the cherry wood in my apartment. ^_^
MingSao
Ethereal Dream

I don't know where you live... but I got my extra bookcase at Big Lots (my boyfriend works there). It was only 25 bucks and it's a cute little thing. AND it matches all the cherry wood in my apartment. ^_^

I want a bookcase with doors. Right now, my manga is all on a shelf in my chest of drawers, and the doors help protect them from sunlight and dust and my grandfather and all that other stuff that's bad for books. So I want a bookcase (or something similar) that does the same. I did manage to find one, but a)it's incredibly expensive, and b)my mom (who would be buying it for me) says it doesn't go with the rest of my furniture. (Like I really care.)

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ethereal Dream
[L.o.v.e.P.i.g]
img

Dragon Ball Z looks so random next to all that shoujo.
xd I had an obsession with the DBZ show on cartoon network, and because of that started my collection off with those two books. Yes, they are very random compared to the rest of my collection.

Keekee. surprised

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Ethereal Dream
I want a bookcase with doors. Right now, my manga is all on a shelf in my chest of drawers, and the doors help protect them from sunlight and dust and my grandfather and all that other stuff that's bad for books. So I want a bookcase (or something similar) that does the same. I did manage to find one, but a)it's incredibly expensive, and b)my mom (who would be buying it for me) says it doesn't go with the rest of my furniture. (Like I really care.)

Well... meh. I don't think Big Lots has bookcases with doors. So much for my help. sweatdrop

Maybe you can find a boyfriend who's crafty and will make you a new bookcase with doors. xd

Devoted Bibliophile

Wheeee new thread! ^_^ *Hops around*
MingSao
Well... meh. I don't think Big Lots has bookcases with doors. So much for my help. sweatdrop

Maybe you can find a boyfriend who's crafty and will make you a new bookcase with doors. xd

I don't think there's a Big Lots anywhere near me, considering I didn't even recognize the name, so that one was pretty much out anyway. Thanks for trying though. smile

I scare boys, so that idea wouldn't work either. xd

Maybe I can just get a new storage system, move everything else from my chest of drawers into it, and use the cleared shelves for manga. Or maybe I'll continue being my lazy self and find a way to get around it that requires less work. xp

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Magica

Yay! Magica's here! *waves wildly* Hi hi hi hi! Welcome to the new thread goodness!

Ethereal Dream
I don't think there's a Big Lots anywhere near me, considering I didn't even recognize the name, so that one was pretty much out anyway. Thanks for trying though. smile

I scare boys, so that idea wouldn't work either. xd

Maybe I can just get a new storage system, move everything else from my chest of drawers into it, and use the cleared shelves for manga. Or maybe I'll continue being my lazy self and find a way to get around it that requires less work. xp

Oh oh oh oh! I know! I know!!! Maybe you can get those little wall shelves that you can just attach to your wall...

Ok, that sounded insanely unintelligent... but I know what I'm talking about. It wouldn't be a covered spot for your manga, but it would be a cheap way to get more room! whee
MingSao
Oh oh oh oh! I know! I know!!! Maybe you can get those little wall shelves that you can just attach to your wall...

Ok, that sounded insanely unintelligent... but I know what I'm talking about. It wouldn't be a covered spot for your manga, but it would be a cheap way to get more room! whee

I know what you're talking about too. 3nodding Now if I could only think of a convenient empty space on my wall...

Devoted Bibliophile

MingSao
Magica

Yay! Magica's here! *waves wildly* Hi hi hi hi! Welcome to the new thread goodness!

*Waves* =D

You know, speaking of manga shelves. I just recently got a new one for mine, and after putting all of my manga and dvds on it, it's already full. ;_; And I didn't even have room for my anime VHS Tapes, they had to go on my old small manga shelf, so now thats full too. sweatdrop

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
xd A nagging problem facing all manga otaku... SHELF SPACE. On the next, UNSOLVED MYSTERIES!!!!

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
The impending lack of shelfspace saddens me. I have no space in my room for another bookcase. I must be doomed. sad

Devoted Bibliophile

We're all Dooooooooooooomed. >_> Sorry bout that, I'm a bit hyper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff