Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
I was just wondering how much you guys all have?~ :3
I have roughly, 1,700 manga, and maybe 200^ DVDs?
Here's most of my manga, not all though, a few DVD's & magazines.. . _.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
One word ... EPIC !!!!!!!

You make my collection feel like an ant >.>. Oh well we all start from somewhere right xD ?

Looking from the compressed/blurry images I can see some pretty good mangas like Claymore,One Piece,Naruto,Battle Royale,Code Geass and many others lol.

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Thanks! And sorry, I have a low quality camera... D;
Yeeaah~ I like those series. c:

I just get super deals on manga and stuff.. xD

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
x“We will always be brothers. We are bound together.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxAnd here I thought that I had a big collection. I have about 200+ manga. This is my collection about 2 years ago. I haven't taken a new picture in a while, but my collection has grown very little since then.
The series that has grown the most is Case Closed, I have 41 volumes of it. it now takes up most of my top shelf.

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Chiisana Tantei
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxAnd here I thought that I had a big collection. I have about 200+ manga. This is my collection about 2 years ago. I haven't taken a new picture in a while, but my collection has grown very little since then.
The series that has grown the most is Case Closed, I have 41 volumes of it. it now takes up most of my top shelf.

Sweeeet! :'D Those are good titles~
LOL, Case Closed is a classic.
I've always wanted to read the rest of Kage Tora, but never got around to it. ;c

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

The Cat Cathedral
Chiisana Tantei

I've always wanted to read the rest of Kage Tora, but never got around to it. ;c
Yeah, I still need the last couple of volumes. I really like Kagetora, it is adorable.

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Chiisana Tantei
The Cat Cathedral
Chiisana Tantei

Yeah, I still need the last couple of volumes. I really like Kagetora, it is adorable.

It is~ get them then! c:
I don't know if they still print it though.. >.>

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

The Cat Cathedral
Chiisana Tantei
The Cat Cathedral
Chiisana Tantei

It is~ get them then! c:
I don't know if they still print it though.. >.>
Well the books are still up on Barnesandnoble.com and Amazon. Still at the list prices.

Sparkly Star

At the latest count, I have 293 volumes; however, I don't have any pictures of them. I will admit, I am envious of that collection, OP.

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here's most of my collection. I've been studying Japanese for 5 years now and I have been able to read manga in Japanese fairly well. I got most of my J-manga while I visited Japan a couple years ago and I order from Kinokuniya. If you'd like to see my collection more in detail, please go here. However, the pictures are a bit outdated because I've gotten more volumes of some series and I've gotten rid of some that I don't read anymore or just don't have space for but you get the idea of what it's like.
One-upping everyone with a video because I can and it's free.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
That is a great collection! I have 270 volumes of manga, and quite a few anime DVD's.
I have to say though, I'm not sure if it is the camera quality, or photo angle, but your shelves seem to be sagging a little bit...

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OMG emotion_jawdrop
You are so lucky
GOODNESS, I wish I had that much. Where I live I can't find manga, I have to go out of town to buy manga. The only place I can get manga is at the library, and their selection sucks!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff