Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
It seems that EVERYONE is somehow better in the manga, at least it feels that way to me.
Their love and loyalty to Usagi aka Princess Serenity seems deeper.

Timid Lunatic

Magic Knight Raz
It seems that EVERYONE is somehow better in the manga, at least it feels that way to me.

That's true, but I actually prefer the original anime as far as overall character development goes. Everyone is super loyal to Usagi in the manga, but that's also all they are. In battles, the other Senshi are utterly useless. They literally exist only to protect Sailor Moon. At least in the anime, we get to see them show off their powers. They actually fight in the anime, and do more than just act as shields for Usagi. Even though it's based so strongly on the manga, I'm hoping Crystal is the best of both worlds here.

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Luna Legend
Magic Knight Raz

That's true, but I actually prefer the original anime as far as overall character development goes. Everyone is super loyal to Usagi in the manga, but that's also all they are. In battles, the other Senshi are utterly useless. They literally exist only to protect Sailor Moon. At least in the anime, we get to see them show off their powers. They actually fight in the anime, and do more than just act as shields for Usagi. Even though it's based so strongly on the manga, I'm hoping Crystal is the best of both worlds here.

That's a good point come to think of it...
Hopefully Crystal will indeed be the best of both worlds then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff