No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aeeri_
T -- T Yea, I agree..Hakuryuu first acted like this to achieve his personal grudge..but now..it's gotten huge and his plans to kill Kouen is pretty sad. even Alibaba's good 'o kind words didn't take affect on him.
i think hakuryuu and alibaba are supposed to be foils because they are so different. one prince is completely stir crazy and the other is too naive and forgiving. sometimes, i want alibaba to get mad and do something bad eheheh

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have to admit, the belial equip is pretty cool
User Image

seems the magi releases were delayed b/c of a lack of quality checkers

Destructive Bunny

I bet he hasn't really lost his leg, and it's all in his mind. Belial's mind control powers, even that scythe is just an illusion.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Starshine
I bet he hasn't really lost his leg, and it's all in his mind. Belial's mind control powers, even that scythe is just an illusion.
aren't illusion scythes totally badass? emotion_awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Unpopular opinion: I'm actually not a big fan of Sinbad's...
Totally off topic, too, sorry. Q A Q
Whoops!
But on that note, have you worked past the traditional favorite character discussion?

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ruffrabbitrhymer
i liked him up until he started spying. so your opinion is not that unpopular

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ruffrabbitrhymer
Whoops!
But on that note, have you worked past the traditional favorite character discussion?
we mostly talk about the latest chapter. lately it's all about hakuryuu since he's pretty intense right now.

since you mentioned favorite characters, i wish we could see more of the laem characters

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
GoldSundara
ruffrabbitrhymer
Whoops!
we mostly talk about the latest chapter. lately it's all about hakuryuu since he's pretty intense right now.

since you mentioned favorite characters, i wish we could see more of the laem characters

I love the characters in Laem so much. I wanna see more Myron! heart heart heart

But yeah, we mostly talk about the latest chapters here. If you want to have another discussion, though, that would be very welcome. biggrin

Finally, since you mentioned favorite characters, my favorites are Alibaba, Kougyoku, Kassim, Pisti, Myron, Kouha, Kouemi, Jafar, Aladdin, Morgiana, and Toto (oh and also Olba), not necessarily in that order.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
GoldSundara
ruffrabbitrhymer

Yeah... once he possessed Kougyoku, I've had him on my "You have to redeem yourself before I'll have you in my good graces again but I still can't bring myself to hate you" list (and that means you have to apologize to my darling princess for possessing her and leading her on), which is far different from my s**t list. So far only one character has been placed on that craven list, and that would be Barbarossa from Sinbad no Bouken. What a douche.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raphiday
GoldSundara
ruffrabbitrhymer

Yeah... once he possessed Kougyoku, I've had him on my "You have to redeem yourself before I'll have you in my good graces again but I still can't bring myself to hate you" list (and that means you have to apologize to my darling princess for possessing her and leading her on), which is far different from my s**t list. So far only one character has been placed on that craven list, and that would be Barbarossa from Sinbad no Bouken. What a douche.
looking at the current fight, i wouldnt mind sinbad swooping in to save the day. i know that kinda defeats the point but arggggh watching the heroes struggle like this drives me crazy. maybe im spoiled by the speed of typical shounen manga

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
GoldSundara
Raphiday
GoldSundara
ruffrabbitrhymer

looking at the current fight, i wouldnt mind sinbad swooping in to save the day. i know that kinda defeats the point but arggggh watching the heroes struggle like this drives me crazy. maybe im spoiled by the speed of typical shounen manga

Yeah...

Both Alibaba and Hakuryuu are being BRUTAL in this fight. And seriously... HAKURYUU'S LEGS JUST GOT BURNT OFF and OUUUUUUCH. At least they're equally incapacitated now.

Sinbad swooping in to save the day would be nice, but it'd also be counterproductive to both Alibaba and Hakuryuu's development. It might just be that I haven't read many shounen manga (One Piece and Death Note are my only other experiences with shounen manga), so this fight doesn't seem to be taking too long (especially when compared to the fight at the end of the Magnostadt Arc).

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Okay... so that latest chapter... everything is under the spoiler tag.

MY BAAAAAAAAAABYYYYY PRINCE. T___________________T Okay, we know that Alibaba's not actually dead, but his soul isn't in his body either and what does Hakuryuu want to do with him?! THIS ISN'T THE KIND OF YAOI I WANTED DAMMIT.

Also, I keep hearing theories that Alibaba's in Alma Torran and that would make sense, considering neither Hakuryuu or Judal know where the heck he is. Also, what if Alibaba meets ARBA?! Or Solomon or Sheba or the others and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH that would be both awesome and TERRIFYING, depending on who Alibaba meets in Alma Torran.

Also, it's sweetly ironic that Hakuryuu said that Alibaba can't do anything on his own, but if/when Alibaba gets his soul back into his body, he'll probably have had to do that ON HIS OWN. Also, making friends on your own, freeing slaves and pirates on your own, beating opponents in the gladiatorial field on your own... that probably should count but in the story it probably doesn't... boo.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Okay, an alternate topic to discuss until a new chapter comes along (and inspired by the poll). If you lived in the Magi world, what magic would you want to wield (and in what context... either king candidate or magician)?

In my case, if I were to live in the world of Magi, I'd like to wield sound magic, because I'm a musician at heart and I'd love to use music as a magical balm for my friends and a weapon against my enemies. I'd specialize in using various types of music to different ends. Some pieces of music can be used as healing music; think the music in meditation CDs or any beautiful instrumental music (religious music, either instrumental or vocal, would be especially effective for those wounded people of a religious bent, whatever their religion is... think of it as a highly specialized placebo effect, if you will). Other pieces of music could be used as weapons against enemies (think of highly dissonant music as a disorienting weapon and music with a strong bass as direct sound attacks). Now, I will admit I'd like to be a king candidate (the money and power to create one's one country wouldn't hurt), but unless there exists a djinn of music somewhere in Magi's canon, the focus I'd like to take my sound magic would probably confine me to the role of a magician.

I can't wait to see what replies this gets! biggrin

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
So, as of this chapter, I am officially sad and heartbroken. I just...

OHTAKA STOP TORTURING US! First she pulls Hakuryuu and Judal into depravity in the first place, then Hakuryuu turns his boyfriend Alibaba (and my precious baby prince) into a vegetable, then Aladdin sends Judal into outer space?! And she ENDS THE CHAPTER WITH ALADDIN CRYING OVER ALIBABA'S BODY?!?!?!?!?! HAS POOR OHTAKA FALLEN INTO DEPRAVITY?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff