Welcome to Gaia! ::

(As of O2/26/12) Who's your favorite character?

Ciel Phantomhive 0.11462450592885 11.5% [ 29 ]
Sebastian Michaelis 0.28458498023715 28.5% [ 72 ]
Grell Sutcliff 0.071146245059289 7.1% [ 18 ]
Undertaker 0.12648221343874 12.6% [ 32 ]
Alois Trancy 0.039525691699605 4.0% [ 10 ]
Claude Faustus 0.015810276679842 1.6% [ 4 ]
Lau 0.0039525691699605 0.4% [ 1 ]
Elizabeth Middleford 0.047430830039526 4.7% [ 12 ]
I have more than one favorite character 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 55 ]
Other 0.079051383399209 7.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 253 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 >

Seeker

Metropol Rubbish

Sorry to have been gone for so long! School has been horrible and then the Halloween event happened. The little bit of time I gave myself for Gaia was taken up trying to get the Halloween achievements!

I guess it would be better if we knew more about Toboso's shinigami. I've always wondered how long they actually live and if they need to..er..propagate...

Highlight:
I'm sorry. I went in knowing that, and had actually been looking forward to his memories, so it didn't have quite the same impact on me. It did reinforce the idea that Sebastian actually may have developed a sense of caring for Ciel. Or maybe it's just me wanting to see that. I don't think she'll kill him though--we just needed this info gained from his memories, I guess. Oh I hope she doesn't kill him!

Ooh I love to know how he looks in those official pics! Are you able to tell me? I'd also love to see any fanart you've seen!

By the way, you're cosplaying as Ciel right? I love your avatars.

That's alright, and excuse my absence as well~
      I completely forgot about this thread (I'm terrible, I know).
      Oh, how was your Halloween? Did you manage to get all the achievements?

It's a bit.. disturbing.. if you think about it.

Wait.. when you say 'she', who are you referring to? I'm sorry, I feel confused. D:
      But yes, I hope he lives as well~ though he probably won't die.
      I've always felt that Sebastian cared for Ciel. They have a deeper connection than just 'butler to earl', don't you think?

I'll find some of those official pictures/fanart when I have the time. c;

Oh, yes. Thank you~
      I love your avatars, as well. c:

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I Just want to know one thing...

I've watched both seasons and I am in love with the plot, the characters, music and anything about it. It is among one of my all time favorite animes however I've never read the manga before. Problem is I have a hard time reading a book of something I've already watched even though I can read a book first and still watch a movie made from it but I won't try to read the manga if I can get my one question answered and that is

...Is the manga worth it really? Meaning is there more character development and things left out that would have made, the experience, watching the anime mind blowing? If that's possible.

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Angel Amadeo

I've watched both seasons and I am in love with the plot, the characters, music and anything about it. It is among one of my all time favorite animes however I've never read the manga before. Problem is I have a hard time reading a book of something I've already watched even though I can read a book first and still watch a movie made from it but I won't try to read the manga if I can get my one question answered and that is

...Is the manga worth it really? Meaning is there more character development and things left out that would have made, the experience, watching the anime mind blowing? If that's possible.

Yeah the manga is more mind blowing, The anime was mostly fanservice and didn't do much for the character growth. Ciel , Lizzy both grow a lot in the manga and once you read it you will see a lot of character including the shinigami are included more. The shinigami are more prominent in the manga than the anime which i love. Also you See character's that weren't even introduced in the anime that should have been. They missed the whole circus arc which was one of the best plot's of the manga not including the Zombie arc they have going now. You really should read the manga before entering into an anime that way you get the full story before getting a half a** story.

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
I Poetic Justice I
Angel Amadeo

Yeah the manga is more mind blowing, The anime was mostly fanservice and didn't do much for the character growth. Ciel , Lizzy both grow a lot in the manga and once you read it you will see a lot of character including the shinigami are included more. The shinigami are more prominent in the manga than the anime which i love. Also you See character's that weren't even introduced in the anime that should have been. They missed the whole circus arc which was one of the best plot's of the manga not including the Zombie arc they have going now. You really should read the manga before entering into an anime that way you get the full story before getting a half a** story.

Me watching the anime was really a spur of the moment decision I saw it advertised and liked the look of the pic used for advertising and thought nothing much about the manga I just went straight into watching the anime. But If I'm lucky the manga might just stick to me like the anime did. I'm having troubles reading D Gray man after watching the anime even though I enjoyed the anime.

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
Chapter 63 is up !!!

Seeker

I Poetic Justice I
Chapter 63 is up !!!

Yeah~ I just read it.
      Thanks for reminding, though.
      Gonna update it now. :'D

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
iShieru
I Poetic Justice I
Chapter 63 is up !!!

Yeah~ I just read it.
      Thanks for reminding, though.
      Gonna update it now. :'D

Sebastian's thought process while trying to catch Ciel: NO MY CHEEZEBURGER IT'S GETTING AWAY !! !!

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
iShieru

That's alright, and excuse my absence as well~
      I completely forgot about this thread (I'm terrible, I know).
      Oh, how was your Halloween? Did you manage to get all the achievements?

It's a bit.. disturbing.. if you think about it.

Wait.. when you say 'she', who are you referring to? I'm sorry, I feel confused. D:
      But yes, I hope he lives as well~ though he probably won't die.
      I've always felt that Sebastian cared for Ciel. They have a deeper connection than just 'butler to earl', don't you think?

I'll find some of those official pictures/fanart when I have the time. c;

Oh, yes. Thank you~
      I love your avatars, as well. c:

I didn't do anything for Halloween--my mom visited, and I had to do work :c But I did get all of the achievements! How was yours?

Oh! Sorry to have not been more clear! By 'she,' I meant Yana.
Now seeing chapter 63, I think it's quite certain that he won't die--the stab was just an opportunity for the flashback. And I definitely feel that they do share a sort of connection, so to speak. While neither of them is extremely pleasant in nature, I feel that they have a certain understanding. Also, do you think that Sebastian will have any difficulty (at least internally) when the time comes to take Ciel's soul?

Now I can't wait to see the next chapter! Do you think that the boat arch will end next month, or do we probably have another month to go?

I'm excited to see them!

You're welcome and thank you! It's really one of my favorite aspects of the site.

Seeker

Metropol Rubbish

I didn't do anything for Halloween--my mom visited, and I had to do work :c But I did get all of the achievements! How was yours?

Oh! Sorry to have not been more clear! By 'she,' I meant Yana.
Now seeing chapter 63, I think it's quite certain that he won't die--the stab was just an opportunity for the flashback. And I definitely feel that they do share a sort of connection, so to speak. While neither of them is extremely pleasant in nature, I feel that they have a certain understanding. Also, do you think that Sebastian will have any difficulty (at least internally) when the time comes to take Ciel's soul?

Now I can't wait to see the next chapter! Do you think that the boat arch will end next month, or do we probably have another month to go?

I'm excited to see them!

You're welcome and thank you! It's really one of my favorite aspects of the site.

Agh. I thought I replied!
      My deepest apologies. u __u

I don't even remember how my Halloween went.
      Hmm. How was your Christmas and New Years?
      (Merry late Christmas and New Years!)

Oh, I see what you mean. That's alright~
      Funny you ask. I don't believe Sebastian will have the heart to consume Ciel's soul.
      Maybe the creators of season 2 were right. o:

As of right now, I haven't read chapter 64 yet.
      Yes, I know.

emotion_0A0

Seems like we really did need to wait another month.
      Now, if you excuse me. *attempts to revive thread*

Yeah, I love the new rigs/items Gaia's coming up with recently.
      I want Silver Bells.

emotion_kirakira

Seeker

Seeker

Seeker

Chapter 65 is up, guys.
Hmm no one's been posting lately so.. The latest chapter is kinda cool xd Love the part when will picks up grell from the water and dumps him back in blaugh

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Oga Tatsumi

New chapter.. hm.. cant think of much to say except,

SqueeLolOmg&Rofl.

not necessarily in that order.

Kaiser de Emperana Beelzebub IV

Seeker

Seventh Seed