Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

Iggy Fricken Nored
Miyo-chan02
well Korean mangas or manwhas are truly fascinating biggrin D

the very first one I read is "Boy of the Female Wolf" which I haven't finished but is indeed a good read biggrin D also "Do You Remember Mogwa" by the same creator

I finished another named "Neck and Neck"

Who are they all by? Thankyou very much. I like most of the stories and these all dont seem to go all crazy with the big boobs in the artwork (which is a relief) biggrin rofl

hmm the first two are by Han Yu Rang

and Neck and Neck is by Lee Sun Hee smile
ENT. Chapter 3 hasn't out yet...
Miyo-chan02
Iggy Fricken Nored
Miyo-chan02
well Korean mangas or manwhas are truly fascinating biggrin D

the very first one I read is "Boy of the Female Wolf" which I haven't finished but is indeed a good read biggrin D also "Do You Remember Mogwa" by the same creator

I finished another named "Neck and Neck"

Who are they all by? Thankyou very much. I like most of the stories and these all dont seem to go all crazy with the big boobs in the artwork (which is a relief) biggrin rofl

hmm the first two are by Han Yu Rang

and Neck and Neck is by Lee Sun Hee smile

thx. i nw gonna watch Boy of the Female wolf right nw xp

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
I saw a preview of that one but i couldn't get into it.

I really liked chocolat (though there's been a long break..like seriously, 5 years or so..but i heard the ending will finally be out the december)

Its kind of old, but I liked 'Kill me Kiss me'

I had also started reading demon diary and angel diary a long time ago but never finished. They had nice art..

Oh and Goong was really good but its very very very long and then has a terrible ending so maybe you might want to skip it

Thankyou so much biggrin Chocolat sounds likt the "Diablo" of Manga or whatever they call it in Korea.

lol what do you mean diablo? because of the long gap?

Totally because of the gap. that gap was annoying to me I just hope they continue alot of things Like I put alot of faith into Kingdom Hearts ^^ Its Amazing and I'm not just talking about the game. I'm talking about the Manga too. Altogether Kingdom Hearts owns my heart and I hope they dont have a gap.
xD That was random and off topic but yeah I'm talking about the gap.

XD lol yeah..Kingdom Hearts has nice graphics though I don't personally play games really.

With Chocolat, they said they authors ran out of money and abandoned it at first. I was really upset..but 5 years later they have finally written an ending book. It better not be a rushed mess!

If you want other korean manga, there are a lot of korean webcomics being translated right now. They are only avaible on line though, not in book form. Many of them are very good

Whats the site? I'll look them up cause I like them that much an I'm better with webbooks anyways biggrin

ah, the korean site is legal and these are free but the English trasnlations are a site that is against the gaia tos to post, as some one else just said..

buuttt, if you google some of the names of the mangas, sites where you can read them should come up right away ^^

Here are some titles:

The friendly winter
girls of the wild
nighteen twenty one
can't see, can't hear but love
today's romantics club

Profitable Prophet

I'd recommend Ragnarok by Myung Jin Lee. The art is mind blowing.
currently i'm totally in love with the Korean manhwah Noblesse (the art has these weird ups and downs fyi and it's a tad bit slow in the beginning) also try out Twelve Nights (I'm pretty sure it's a Korean manhwah and the art is beautiful)

Bambiboop's Fangirl

Dangerous Conversationalist

Could you be talking about 'Saesang Bring It On!'? If so, the author Hwang Mi Ri writes many a mangas, enough for you to never get bored. 3nodding I love her more historical romances, I guess I like the surreal magical twist she brings to her romance comedies. I also love love love Saesang Bring It On, it really tugs at my heartstrings how much she loves her mentally handicapped brother...

Ones I'd recommend:

Crazy Girl Shin Bia (finished)
Advent of Snow White of the Hell
Do You Remember, Mogwa?
Goong (Not by Mi Ri, but still hilarious and beautiful art-- finished)
Taming the Cat Master (loved... but hard to find)
Love in the Mask (finished)
I'm Looking for the Princess
Say Say Say
Bride of the Water God (absolutely beautiful art..)

There's also webtoons you can try looking into, they're all in beautiful color and korean
Ones I like:
Melo Holic
Noblesse
Orange Marmalade
A Thousand Years Ninetails
Girls of the Wild
Nineteen, Twenty One
TAL
Kubera (kinda getting sick of this)
Crepuscule

(There's more, you can find them randomly in manga websites, or webtoonlive dot com)

Bambiboop's Fangirl

Lux Heart
currently i'm totally in love with the Korean manhwah Noblesse (the art has these weird ups and downs fyi and it's a tad bit slow in the beginning) also try out Twelve Nights (I'm pretty sure it's a Korean manhwah and the art is beautiful)

I freaking LOVE Noblesse!! You're right, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the art change, haha. It was much different at the beginning of the series, right?! I love Rai he's so cute!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I read "Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School" occasionally.
It's pretty funny.
Anyone have other korean manga to intro? whee
Pink C a n a r y
Lux Heart

I freaking LOVE Noblesse!! You're right, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the art change, haha. It was much different at the beginning of the series, right?! I love Rai he's so cute!

yay another fan! heart heart heart heart heart yeah the art is getting pretty... bad crying personally i love M-21 heart
Sarasah by Ryu Ryang

Enduring Gaian

I.N.V.U. is one of my favorite comics, even with Japanese manga. I recommend it, but it's also incomplete, and doesn't update frequently at all. I think the creator keeps getting distracted by other projects.

Bambiboop's Fangirl

Lux Heart
Pink C a n a r y
Lux Heart

yay another fan! heart heart heart heart heart yeah the art is getting pretty... bad crying personally i love M-21 heart

Have you read the recent chapters? X:!!! s**t just got real! hahaha
Pink C a n a r y
Lux Heart
Pink C a n a r y
Lux Heart

Have you read the recent chapters? X:!!! s**t just got real! hahaha

I know right! I can't wait to see what they're gonna do (especially M-21) (though is it just me or does it seem that manga/manhwah characters can never stay dead?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff