Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
So My dad went to GENCON this year and he brought me back some Korean manga called "Bring it on!" and so far i like it. any suggestions on anymore Korean or Japanese Manga?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I saw a preview of that one but i couldn't get into it.

I really liked chocolat (though there's been a long break..like seriously, 5 years or so..but i heard the ending will finally be out the december)

Its kind of old, but I liked 'Kill me Kiss me'

I had also started reading demon diary and angel diary a long time ago but never finished. They had nice art..

Oh and Goong was really good but its very very very long and then has a terrible ending so maybe you might want to skip it

Angelic Phantom

Some of the Korean manhwa that I've read and enjoyed include:

Running on Empty
Saver
Seduction More Beautiful Than Love (but be warned, most people hated the ending - I thought it was ok)
Zippy Ziggy

I recommend that you AVOID Hwang Mi Ri or Han Yu Rang stories as much as possible - the artwork is terrible, the characters are carbon copies of the main characters in any of their stories (both how they look and their personalities), the writing is horrible, and the characters tend to go out of character by the end of the story. Also, Confessing Truthfully by Riu Riang is pretty bad.

Friendly Citizen

well Korean mangas or manwhas are truly fascinating biggrin D

the very first one I read is "Boy of the Female Wolf" which I haven't finished but is indeed a good read biggrin D also "Do You Remember Mogwa" by the same creator

I finished another named "Neck and Neck"

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I really liked Goong smile its soujo and was turned into a drama too lol

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
...Aurora Dream...
Some of the Korean manhwa that I've read and enjoyed include:

Running on Empty
Saver
Seduction More Beautiful Than Love (but be warned, most people hated the ending - I thought it was ok)
Zippy Ziggy

I recommend that you AVOID Hwang Mi Ri or Han Yu Rang stories as much as possible - the artwork is terrible, the characters are carbon copies of the main characters in any of their stories (both how they look and their personalities), the writing is horrible, and the characters tend to go out of character by the end of the story. Also, Confessing Truthfully by Riu Riang is pretty bad.

I'll be sure to write that down in my big book of "What to avoid" xD I'll be sure to check those ones out. Thankyou so very much

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Miyo-chan02
well Korean mangas or manwhas are truly fascinating biggrin D

the very first one I read is "Boy of the Female Wolf" which I haven't finished but is indeed a good read biggrin D also "Do You Remember Mogwa" by the same creator

I finished another named "Neck and Neck"

Who are they all by? Thankyou very much. I like most of the stories and these all dont seem to go all crazy with the big boobs in the artwork (which is a relief) biggrin rofl

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
famiablebunnie

Who is it by ? Thankyou very much.

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
0I Miyuki I0

I really liked chocolat (though there's been a long break..like seriously, 5 years or so..but i heard the ending will finally be out the december)

I had also started reading demon diary and angel diary a long time ago but never finished. They had nice art..

Oh and Goong was really good but its very very very long and then has a terrible ending so maybe you might want to skip it

Thankyou so much biggrin Chocolat sounds likt the "Diablo" of Manga or whatever they call it in Korea.

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Iggy Fricken Nored
famiablebunnie

Who is it by ? Thankyou very much.

it's by Park So-hee. enjoy smile

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0

Thankyou so much biggrin Chocolat sounds likt the "Diablo" of Manga or whatever they call it in Korea.

lol what do you mean diablo? because of the long gap?

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0

Totally because of the gap. that gap was annoying to me I just hope they continue alot of things Like I put alot of faith into Kingdom Hearts ^^ Its Amazing and I'm not just talking about the game. I'm talking about the Manga too. Altogether Kingdom Hearts owns my heart and I hope they dont have a gap.
xD That was random and off topic but yeah I'm talking about the gap.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0

Totally because of the gap. that gap was annoying to me I just hope they continue alot of things Like I put alot of faith into Kingdom Hearts ^^ Its Amazing and I'm not just talking about the game. I'm talking about the Manga too. Altogether Kingdom Hearts owns my heart and I hope they dont have a gap.

XD lol yeah..Kingdom Hearts has nice graphics though I don't personally play games really.

With Chocolat, they said they authors ran out of money and abandoned it at first. I was really upset..but 5 years later they have finally written an ending book. It better not be a rushed mess!

If you want other korean manga, there are a lot of korean webcomics being translated right now. They are only avaible on line though, not in book form. Many of them are very good

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0

XD lol yeah..Kingdom Hearts has nice graphics though I don't personally play games really.

With Chocolat, they said they authors ran out of money and abandoned it at first. I was really upset..but 5 years later they have finally written an ending book. It better not be a rushed mess!

If you want other korean manga, there are a lot of korean webcomics being translated right now. They are only avaible on line though, not in book form. Many of them are very good

Whats the site? I'll look them up cause I like them that much an I'm better with webbooks anyways biggrin

Angelic Phantom

Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0
Iggy Fricken Nored
0I Miyuki I0

Whats the site? I'll look them up cause I like them that much an I'm better with webbooks anyways biggrin

If it's not a legal site, then we can't give it to you and you can't ask (it's against Gaia's ToS). There aren't that many legal manga sites out there - check with the English publishers first to see if they've posted anything online. If there is no English publisher, you're on your own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff