Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kasumi!

Alright, so I found this series at my local B&N and now I can't seem to find ANYONE that has read this series.. It is just starting out and only have two books out right now, but I wish I could find someone that knows what it is.
Anyone?
(Also, if you, what do you think? Any news on vol. 3? Let's discuss! ^_^)
I've read kasume but I don't know when volume 3 is gonna come out I like it but it's been like a year since volume2 came out so I hope volume 3 comes out soon also I really enjoy the series heart
I enjoy it as well. (: Surt Lim (the writer) has a Facebook and has been updating it. She says she wants to have it out by the Fall of this year. xD

Friendly Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Surt Lim said she has ben working on a side novel lately, so they don't know when the next volume is coming out. They hope it's soon though. xD

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I love Kasumi biggrin
But, my bookstore (B&N Too) Doesn't have the 2nd one yet sad But, I love it <3 I hope she is going to make lots more!
I went to Boarders and they had it and I just about cried and bought it on the spot without even a second thought. If there is a oarders near you I would go look for it (and soon) because they are closing the rest of their locations soon. You should be able to get it on sale. (I think they might be up to 30% off now, maybe 40?)
umm can i ask ( sorry for being late) which kasumi this is about? is it about an invisible girl?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games