Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

xd Rabi's that kind of person who'd pick on anyone.

;-; *grabs Kanda out of whatever limbo place he's in* crying

I must say..I'm liking Jasdebit more and more heart
Poor Kanda. emo I agree with Mitsumi-chan.
>w< I love how Crowley thinks akuma blood tastes like tomato juice. [Could just be sarcasm though >_>;;; More like he's just being Crowley. xd ]

105's outttt =D

SPOILERS >>
Jasdebit has the weirdest attacks. Like that star he was squeezing Crowley with. >_>;;;

;-; Poor Crowley's reminiscing about Eliade...</3 I liked the two of them together; too bad she was an akuma though. D:

<<

*awaits ch. 106* >_> Seriously, where HAS Kanda gone off to?
I wish the anime would come out in america! When it does, I just hope that the dubbing is really good unlike the other animes with horrible dubbing....
silver_avenger
I wish the anime would come out in america! When it does, I just hope that the dubbing is really good unlike the other animes with horrible dubbing....

I've been thinking about that too. =3 I think it'd be a little hard to find a voice for Allen that didn't make him sound too old or too young...

spoilers! --> IF KANDA'S DEAD I'M GOING TO BE UPSET. T__T I agree, the whole think about "that person" hasn't been tied up yet. Too many loose ends...also, I'm worried about Crowley. Is he going to get killed/thrownintooblivion like Kanda? And what about everybody else? <----end spoilers
If it came out in the U.S. hopefully they would begin selling merchandise at local stores *wants DGM stuff*, and the dubbing would be good 3nodding . If the dubbing sucks it could ruin the whole anime. ninja

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Honestly, if anyone has a nice RELIABLE site to buy DGM merchandise off of, I will love you forever. XD So far, I've only found stuff on eBay, but I am NOT paying the shipping price for Hong Kong to the U.S. gonk *wallet goes emo*

;-; And I really wanted that calendar, too.... crying

>>
Hopefully, Crowley won't be thrown into oblivion. Worst case, he'll just be..severely injured. D: I do hope he and the others make it through safely though--WITH Kanda. ;^;<<
I would also like to know of a reliable site to buy DGM stuff from, the things on ebay are to pricey (and unreliable), and I can't seem to find anything anywhere else. emo
Yea...D: My usual sources are Amazon.com, Right Stuf, or my manga stores in Taiwan. xd ...sadly, the ones in Taiwan are mostly manga-only, since the ONE STORE with a ton of anime merchandise MOVED. D:< AND DID NOT PUT THEIR FUTURE ADDRESS. *ticked*

Plus, DGM is still relatively new [kinda sorta] so...it's giong to take a long while for it to get to the U.S.

Although hopefully, by the time I go to the anime convention in the summer, they'll have some 3nodding
this is the best
xd Definitely one of the best; especially on my list. heart
Ch. 106 is out!

crying Another cliffhanger. Great--now, in addition to freaking out over Kanda, I'm seriously fearing for Crowley, too. Ack! D:

As much as I like Jasdebit, I really want Crowley to win heart
Seliece
Ch. 106 is out!

crying Another cliffhanger. Great--now, in addition to freaking out over Kanda, I'm seriously fearing for Crowley, too. Ack! D:

As much as I like Jasdebit, I really want Crowley to win heart

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel.
...the ofther DGM thread got me thinking.

Since Crowley is a parasitic type just like Allen, then why couldn't he purge the poison? Was it because he was too wea by then, or is it that Noah poison is stronger? And before that scene, I didn't even realize the Noah had poison. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff