Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

Versatile Lover

Homestly I don't think anyone cares how you spell his name as long as it's close. Apparently my preferred Levillier is p much unique, though.

Obsessive Genius

New chapter up~

And I've been hearing now the manga's bimonthly instead of monthly. Can anyone get a confirmed yea or nay on that?
/because if that's the case, 30 pages is not going to cut it.
Woot update~! And I actually was not aware of those rumors. o.o As far as I knew, it was still monthly. Eek.

Every time Kanda's thrown into a dangerous situation I can't help but think if they're going to pull another 'Kanda disappears for forever!' scene ;w;
I'm late to the party but...update! ^o^

I am once again confused by this chapter ._. I don't really understand what Allen/14th is doing half the time. But I suppose it's a good thing he and Kanda aren't hacking away at each other. emotion_sweatdrop

Questionable Browser

I love D. Gray-man, I really do.

But the updates just. TAKE. SO. LONG.

Is Hoshino having more health problems? Has other obligations? Lost interest in the series?
Yay someone's hereeee~ ;w;

I feel like all my favorite series take forever to update D;

Last I heard, Hoshino was having health problems. She might still be, but either way I think DGM has been on a monthly-update-status for a while.

Questionable Browser

Seliece
Yay someone's hereeee~ ;w;

I feel like all my favorite series take forever to update D;

Last I heard, Hoshino was having health problems. She might still be, but either way I think DGM has been on a monthly-update-status for a while.

It seems to be having trouble maintaining even a monthly schedule. The series already had to skip a month 4 or 5 times.

Whatever it is that's plaguing Hoshino, I hope it leaves her alone soon.
Yeah... sweatdrop I went back to check after your post and noticed it wasn't very prompt even on monthly updates. I'm not really one for checking into the reason why though, so I don't know if there's any particular reason. Maybe someone else might know...? ^^;

D: COME BACK TO US, HOSHINO
UPDATED! Finally! ;o;

Omg this chapter.
D; Where have all my DGM fans gone?
I guess I'm losing interest. idkwhy. I don't think it's the updating schedule. I still enjoy reading Loveless, and that one has worse updates than DGM...

Maybe I feel like with each update the story never really goes anywhere? Maybe I need to re-read the manga to get myself interested again? MAYBE LAVI NEEDS TO SHOW UP.

Yeah I really don't know... I remember when I though DGM would surely be a series I would love forever. ) :

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Seliece
D; Where have all my DGM fans gone?

Probably lost their patience... I just read the latest chapter myself...
How could that b*****d do that to Tim?! cat_crying And looks like Allen trapped between 2 dangers as well... cat_neutral

Sweetest Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I want to know what is going on with Lavi and Bookmen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff