Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

Obsessive Genius

What I've learned from reading D. Grayman:
Timcampi is the only character that matters. Just watch him, and laugh. XD

Not to bad chapter, but it looks like Hoshino's taking a break next month. ; 3 ;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As usual, I am so confused @_@;; I'm wondering...is it just me or did this translation strike you as kind of...odd? I don't know, maybe it's just because I haven't read DGM for a while, but things sound a tad off. Actually, yeah I think it's just me. Lol. Nevermind that bit.

I'm so unused to nice(er) Kanda (゚⊿゚) I miss his bad a** ******** everything attitude a little, but I guess it just takes some getting used to. I really liked his line where he was all "Alma's moments are mine and mine along". ;o;

Bwahaha totally knew it; Link ain't dead yo. And Tim is just awesome--I love how he glared at the transceiver and just chomped away at Allen's head emotion_bigheart True love right there~
OMG!!! emotion_bigheart The Cupid NPC just sent me a PM for V-day. WITH A KANDAXLENALEE IMAGE!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart (And by "just sent" I meant actually days ago; I only just checked my inbox D; )

WHO IS THIS PERSON?! I MUST GIVE HIM/HER MY LOVE. >w<!!! That totally made my day

Thank you Cupid~~ =DDD I love thee!

Versatile Lover

Just going to mope about my OTP in the corner here.
Once again, Hoshino has to make us suffer by taking 2 months to finish the next chapter. I swear, if she makes another 17 page chapter, then I will RAGGGGEEE. Hopefully it will be a 30 page chapter.... or more biggrin DDD

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kumo-rin
Once again, Hoshino has to make us suffer by taking 2 months to finish the next chapter. I swear, if she makes another 17 page chapter, then I will RAGGGGEEE. Hopefully it will be a 30 page chapter.... or more biggrin DDD

Ditto.
RinORourke
Kumo-rin

Ditto.

I think we can all agree on this one. I live in constant hope that we will suddenly see a forty or fifty page chapter materialize.
she_flies
RinORourke
Kumo-rin

Ditto.

I think we can all agree on this one. I live in constant hope that we will suddenly see a forty or fifty page chapter materialize.

YES YES YES YES YES YES! Please Hoshino! SAVE US FROM OUR SUFFERING!

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kumo-rin
she_flies
RinORourke
Kumo-rin

Ditto.

YES YES YES YES YES YES! Please Hoshino! SAVE US FROM OUR SUFFERING!

Please, she likes to see us suffer.

Versatile Lover

Well, wasn't quite 30 pages, but I bet all the Link fangirls are happy.
Starcrossedsky
And even the non-Link fangirls were happy too.

Seasonal Pumpkin

Starcrossedsky

Very, very happy. Too bad her style switched from that super sexy one that not-so -exy one x,D

Also, I think you shouln't rage. :C
          Hoshino is only a human too.

... maybe she changes her style back to that she had aroun ch. 200 whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, too, miss her super sexy style :C

But hey, at least Kanda has some screentime! And...as expected, something was going on with Cross and Leverriererlkdjfa (I've given up trying to remember the correct spelling). I suppose with a character as obviously douchy and hated as him there had to be a sliver of hope somewhere. Otherwise everyone would just gang up on him and be over with it.

*misses super-sexy Kand*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces