Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 625 626 627 628 ... 629 630 631 > »|

Am I the only one who thinks that in the new chapter, on the first page
Kanda wet his pants? confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I LIVE! And the Kanda fangirl in me is most pleased~~ emotion_bigheart

I've been up to date with the chapters, but lately I've been so busy I haven't had time to comment or post or anything. @_@;; I'm also rather amused by drunk Kanda. I love Kanda in the latest chapter, haha~ That poor man. Psh, morals. At least he's still grumpy and angry most of the time.

Silly Allen. You do not run from the Kanda. ಠ_ಠ
User Image
User Image

Same here! I live somehow! : D

New chapter is pretty awesome. But sadly, it was kinda fairly obvious that it was Allen. Or was that just me. But it was nice seeing Crown Clown again. Do miss seeing the Innocence in action.

Oh! It's not quite time for me yet, but Happy New Years everyone!! : D

User Image
Haha yeah, I figured out it was Allen pretty quickly. I think that's how it was meant to go though, and to kind of draw a parallel to the whole Mana/clown thing. I lol'd especially when Kanda was all "******** THAT CLOWN. D< rageface"

He totally has an Allen radar. xP
^o^/ Woo~ I went out and bought DGM vol. 22 today~

emotion_bigheart
            Well damn, they're at 22 now? I really need to buy me some manga. I'm falling behind. :/
Anyone else here confused by Hoshino's frequent style changes? I mean, her art is always awesome, but Allen looked sooooooooo shoujo in that clown makeup! Those... Eyelashes...

Also, raise of hands, who wants Allen to join the Noah? *raises hand*

Versatile Lover

*sits on hands firmly*
And the cover of vol. 22 is Lenalee~

Damn, poor Allen. I don't know...I don't really see him joining the Noah. I kind of imagine him being in this state of mind where he's his own little group and constantly resists the 14th resurfacing, but then again, I don't think that can really last long-term. He might join the Noah for a bit, warring with both sides? I DON'T KNOWWW D:

I just want more Kanda beating up Allen lol
Seliece
And the cover of vol. 22 is Lenalee~

Damn, poor Allen. I don't know...I don't really see him joining the Noah. I kind of imagine him being in this state of mind where he's his own little group and constantly resists the 14th resurfacing, but then again, I don't think that can really last long-term. He might join the Noah for a bit, warring with both sides? I DON'T KNOWWW D:

I just want more Kanda beating up Allen lol

He's already been warming up to the Noah a bit. Or I guess it's been on and off. I predict he'll end up staying with them for a bit one way or another. I mean, Lavi and Bookman are still stuck there. Perhaps there will be some bargaining?

And we all love to see Kanda beat the crap out of Allen. whee

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
ive read up to 158 so far and its amazing. i will admit at first i didnt want to read d gray man because the summury on manga fox or manga reader didnt really catch my eye. but i started see ing it every where and i just decided to give it a try and im so glad i did. its really hard to find a manga thats good any more. most of it is crappy love storys that have been over done or just plain crack.

(i did the same for hetalia, blue excorsist, pokemon adventures, akuma to love song, and fairy tail)

Polkadot Pocky's Partner In Crime

Anxious Shapeshifter

212 is out now.

D'aw Kanda.

I really feel bad for Allen though, he was kinda flipping the ******** out.
emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces