Allen Walker 0.26547921967769 26.5% [ 313 ]
Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

SO HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTER! Am I the only ones who thinks that Kanda just got 40% hotterrrrrr~?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adjflsdf KANDA emotion_bigheart I am so happy to see him~~ Though I feel like he got...happier looking. Like, his eyes are bigger and he actually smiles. o_0

AND LOL TOTAL KANALEE MOMENT

I guess Link really is dead. ;~; I liked him...Despite the shortness of the chapter, I rather liked it. It was nice getting to see everyone again. I really want more on the Lavi-Bookman end of things, though. DD:

Obsessive Genius

lol Seliece and her ship XD

I don't think Link is dead, just in hiding. There was something mentioned about it in chapter. . .205? Amidst all the confusion going on in that chapter XP

Why did I bother with spoiler tags? - -;

Shameless Sex Symbol

Yay Kanda is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I read chapter 207 yesterday night at midnight XD

At the end, when I saw The Hair I was like..OH CRAP. And then I saw the face and I was like OMG KANDA!!!

And then I did a little victory dance.
Mintysicle

I don't think Link is dead, just in hiding. There was something mentioned about it in chapter. . .205? Amidst all the confusion going on in that chapter XP

Oh wait really? XD;; I think I should probably reread 205-206 then. I just remembered that apocryphos did that creepy eye thing and like beat up Link, then Leverrier(to heck with the spelling, I don't have time to check it D: ) came, and I thought Link was still alive. But then Hitler man was like LINK'S DEAD. At first I thought he was trying to keep it a secret or not tell anyone that Link was still alive (which would make sense if Link really is in hiding now) but then this chapter came, and I thought "Oh, he's really dead?" ...so yeah I have no idea what's going on.

*does little OTP victory dance* > biggrin YEAH THAT'S RIGHT ALLEN. See what happens when you leave?! *wishful thinking la la la*

Obsessive Genius

Seliece
Mintysicle

Oh wait really? XD;; I think I should probably reread 205-206 then. I just remembered that apocryphos did that creepy eye thing and like beat up Link, then Leverrier(to heck with the spelling, I don't have time to check it D: ) came, and I thought Link was still alive. But then Hitler man was like LINK'S DEAD. At first I thought he was trying to keep it a secret or not tell anyone that Link was still alive (which would make sense if Link really is in hiding now) but then this chapter came, and I thought "Oh, he's really dead?" ...so yeah I have no idea what's going on.

*does little OTP victory dance* > biggrin YEAH THAT'S RIGHT ALLEN. See what happens when you leave?! *wishful thinking la la la*

I never had the will to learn Leverrier's name spelling. He is Hitler face, and that is all that matters. He seemed to imply that Link was important for whatever reason, and that he was going to stow Link away somewhere until he was needed again. Poor Link. On Hitler face's part, I think he's just acting and going through the motions to make sure everyone else thinks that Link really is dead.

Side note here, but did anyone notice that Link (dead or not dead) got a grave, when it's specifically stated in other places in the manga that those who die in battle (Exorcists, Finders, ect.) are cremated and not given graves?

Seliece, you and your love for your ship make me smile XD

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kumo-rin
SO HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTER! Am I the only ones who thinks that Kanda just got 40% hotterrrrrr~?
is that even possible???

Versatile Lover

There's a competent Kanda RPing with me on tumblr.

THERE'S A COMPETENT KANDA ON TUMBLR, YOU GUYS.
Starcrossedsky
There's a competent Kanda RPing with me on tumblr.

THERE'S A COMPETENT KANDA ON TUMBLR, YOU GUYS.

Oh ok, there's a competent Kanda on tumblr, yeah I'll go - WAIT WHAT??!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is a miracle~
Seliece
Mintysicle

In the newest chapter you see Link's grave so yeah...... sorry if it's a spoiler to you but Link dies.
Kumo-rin

In the newest chapter you see Link's grave so yeah...... sorry if it's a spoiler to you but Link dies.

LOL I know. I read this chapter. XD

I was referring to the earlier chapters, where Leverrier previously stated that Link was already dead. Minty and I were discussing whether or not that was true in relation to the newest chapter.

Mintysicle

Why thank you~ :3 Mm, I luffs my ship. Obviously. XD;;

You know, I almost forgot about the whole graves thing, too. I think it's because Link technically wasn't hit by an Akuma, but by apocryphos. ...wait but that doesn't make sense either, because wasn't the reasoning for the cremations so that they couldn't be brought back as Akuma? ...SOMETHING'S FISHY HERE. D: <

And I always appreciate a hot Kanda. Then again, there is no other kind of Kanda. <3

COMPETENT KANDA emotion_bigheart
User Image
User Image

Read the chapter a while ago and then disappeared/went into hermit-mode. Probably not a good idea. : /
Too bad about Link, but all the talk about graves and stuff, perhaps that was just a memorial and his body did get cremated. Just a thought, since people do sometimes create like a monument or some sort of thing that looks like a grave stone as a memorial site. I'm starting to not make sense. : /
Quite pleased that Kanda is back! : D Totally called it when Lenalee turned around. : D I freakin' tripped balls when his face was shown! xD And smiling Kanda is not too bad.

User Image
emotion_bigheart

Need moar DGM fanart/fanfiction. D:

Versatile Lover

What happens to the body of the dead person has no bearing on whether or not they become an Akuma, though, so does it really matter?

I don't think Link's dead. That's my core feeling, and my gut convictions haven't steered me wrong in DGM yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff