Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

Versatile Lover

It would be blasphemy.

Unrelated: I am reminded now of how much I loved the minibitch!Kanda.
jamilee-nicole
Mintysicle
Going back to an older discussion, I do love to hate Hitlerface, but actually liking him as a character? No, he's too much of a hyperbole. . .OF EVIL.

Okay, you do gotta love the face, because it's just kinda awesome. But the character himself is a d**k. Hard to like him unless you like that kind of character. Of course, he'd probably have LEGIONS of fans were he pretty. . . Someone's gotta do that. Draw a pretty Hitlerface and see how that goes over. . .

I have a weird image of hitlerface on major armstrong from FMA. Oh no......

Obsessive Genius

she_flies
jamilee-nicole
Mintysicle
Going back to an older discussion, I do love to hate Hitlerface, but actually liking him as a character? No, he's too much of a hyperbole. . .OF EVIL.

Okay, you do gotta love the face, because it's just kinda awesome. But the character himself is a d**k. Hard to like him unless you like that kind of character. Of course, he'd probably have LEGIONS of fans were he pretty. . . Someone's gotta do that. Draw a pretty Hitlerface and see how that goes over. . .

No transferring of bodies. . .but, those sparkles. Could you imagine Hitlerface having those 24/7?

I would be wierded out completely if he was pretty, but it's the internet. Someone's probably done it.
Mintysicle
she_flies
jamilee-nicole
Mintysicle

No transferring of bodies. . .but, those sparkles. Could you imagine Hitlerface having those 24/7?

I would be wierded out completely if he was pretty, but it's the internet. Someone's probably done it.
I wanna see a pretty HitlerFace, that would be amazing. ^o^

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PiParanoid
Mintysicle
she_flies
jamilee-nicole
Mintysicle
Going back to an older discussion, I do love to hiss at Hitlerface, but actually liking him as a character? No, he's too much of a hyperbole. . .OF EVIL.

Okay, you do gotta love the face, because it's just kinda awesome. But the character himself is a meowmeowMEOW. Hard to like him unless you like that kind of character. Of course, he'd probably have LEGIONS of fans were he pretty. . . Someone's gotta do that. Draw a pretty Hitlerface and see how that goes over. . .

i doubt there would ever be a pretty hitler face...
KanLena fan
PiParanoid
Mintysicle
she_flies
jamilee-nicole
Mintysicle
Going back to an older discussion, I do love to hiss at Hitlerface, but actually liking him as a character? No, he's too much of a hyperbole. . .OF EVIL.

Okay, you do gotta love the face, because it's just kinda awesome. But the character himself is a meowmeowMEOW. Hard to like him unless you like that kind of character. Of course, he'd probably have LEGIONS of fans were he pretty. . . Someone's gotta do that. Draw a pretty Hitlerface and see how that goes over. . .

How about at least a chibi hitlerface? whee That would be hilarious!

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
she_flies
KanLena fan
PiParanoid
Mintysicle
she_flies

How about at least a chibi hitlerface? whee That would be hilarious!
hahahah this i want to see. they should make a chibi hitler.
This April 21st delay is killing me.
;^;

Versatile Lover

24th, dear. [/is remarkably unbothered by it]
Starcrossedsky
24th, dear. [/is remarkably unbothered by it]

24th?! Jeez, I've heard the 15th and the 21st but 24th? Awwww. It makes sense but after chapter 204 I've been counting down the seconds...Darn.

Versatile Lover

The 24th is the only one I've heard from a reliable source, so yeah.

On the bright side, if I wind up being wrong, it's like getting the chapter early! : D
So this show has made my life so much more awesome! I absolutly lovelovelove Kanda! He's so wonderfully beautiful and makes me smile when you find out why his heart was so closed up. I got teary eyed when you found out about Alma. ^_^

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ohhh the next update is on the 24th? Thats good for me cause I am on chapter 77....I just started reading the other day but I will catch up. scream I'm determined.

On a random note I like Lavi/Lenalee
Starcrossedsky
The 24th is the only one I've heard from a reliable source, so yeah.

On the bright side, if I wind up being wrong, it's like getting the chapter early! : D

Hmm...OK I'll try to think like that. Chapter early...chapter early....

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ignatia Mei Titan
So this show has made my life so much more awesome! I absolutly lovelovelove Kanda! He's so wonderfully beautiful and makes me smile when you find out why his heart was so closed up. I got teary eyed when you found out about Alma. ^_^

omg i feel exactly the same. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces