Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

††††††

Naw, I think Lavi would be the one that sleeps wedged between the top of the couch and the wall because the heater is back there, only to suddenly go SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLUMPH and slide/fall behind the couch. And then get right back up on top of the couch once the humans got him out from behind it.

Lenalee would be the one that sits on your chest and bats you in the face to wake you up in the morning. Scratch that, that's Lavicat too. Lenalee cat would be the one that bats Lavicat and Kandacat on the head when they're about to do something stupid.

††††††
User Image
the thing I noticed with the pic was that the bone... thing is the same color as allens arm. maybe it was a concept of what Hoshino wanted to do with Allen's innocence.
My mind is a little stuck on cubed stuffed cows right now. o 3o

They would all be so cute as cats. For some reason I picture the Lavi-cat reading a book. XD

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

††††††

XD

Like Luna in the Sailor Moon manga, sitting on the kitchen table on top of the newspaper and reading it, all to the utter befuddlement of the adults not in on it.

††††††
User Image
xD Now we're talking about DGMCats? Those would be adorable, though. Like that comic Uruhara made of Yullen with Allen being a cat. ...wait I vaguely remember mentioning this here before. Yea.

Anyway. I want a Kandacat. D: Screw it, I want them all as cats.

Does that mean Komui-cat is the crazy spastic one that's in all those LOLCAT pictures?
Oh man, I can see that. XD

It'll be like you have a cup of coffee out, and when your not looking, he'll start drinking it. And all of it. XD And that can be the reason for his spazzy-ness. XD

And a hyper cat too. XD

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

††††††

Komuicat would be the cat that flushes the toilet while you're in the shower. Reevercat would be the one that tackles Komuicat when he's about to do something stupid.

††††††
User Image
what would Mariecat do? what about Tykicat? or Earlcat?

6,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

††††††

Mariecat would be a big poofy black long-haired cat that laid in the window all day, maybe with Mirandacat, who's afraid of all the other cats, and of being picked up, and of the feather toys, and of the carpet, and everything else. And he would have big bright orange eyes. Because when a cat has a blue eye on either one or both sides, it means they're deaf in the corresponding ear or ears. And they would be happy cats. Maybe they would go sleep on top of the clock in the corner, too, just to look down at the other cats and laugh.

Tykicat would be the cat that you can never find, but when you see him he'll be one place, and you'll turn your back and then turn back to him again and in the split second he'll be ten feet away on the other side of a wall.

Earlcat would be the one that can get everything he wants out of anyone, but only for as long as HE demands it. Then all of a sudden it would be NOM NOM NOM and you have a cat mouth-shaped hole in your hand or whatever body part was closest.

Too much time on my hands.

††††††
User Image
yes Tins, you do have too much time on your hands... anyone think that Allen's eye might evolve again due to the influence of the 14th? I mean now the skulls have a way to block it... which is lame...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invited by a pure white scenery now
I'll go to a world that I still haven't seen

Nah. But you thought it through more than I did.

Though I wouldn't let a Lavicat come up and slap me to wake up. Miranda would be the timid one. Rhode would be the brat of the house, ripping your curtains and everything up then when you try and scold her she looks at you with big purple innocent eyes. Then when you start to coo over her she thinks "Stupid humans."
I just thought of Sokalo and Cloud Nine Cat. The creepycat and the slinkycat.

So if they're all cats, would the golems be chewtoys? Or those stuffed mice things?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kanda would bat at his golem while really trying to kill it. Lavi would just stare at Timcampy.

The Order needs to have some kind of hot line. "Press one if you spot an akuma." "Press two if someone with a cross on their forehead just showed up." "Press three if you need an Exorcist." "Press four if a fat guy with a talking umbrella just appeared."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff