Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

I personally prefer reading the scans online rather than Viz's publications, just because the Viz stuff released in English is watered down a bit, they took out a lot of the swearing, and thus, in my opinion, much of the intensity. For example, I love the chapter where Rabi says "Don't think that you can f#@% with me, b*****d!" Because you can tell he is really, really angry. Rabi is so easy-going, it's nice, in a way, to see him so perturbed and ready to bust out some crazy moves with his hammer (woooo bad-assedness!). So... I just keep reading the scans. Besides, I want to know everything that has happened so far. I mean, people read the first three volumes released by Viz and think they know the bulk of the series... I mean, Kanda isn't even in the majority of the manga, and he's being promoted as a main character, which I don't understand.

Woah, talk about wandering from your point. 10 pts to me for my apparent ADD.
「大好きだったのに お別れです。」

I love D. Gray-Man. :/ I stopped reading it after Chapter 99 though. If Kanda really is dead, I have no interest in it anymore.

I do like that Noah twin Debit though. He (or she?) is awesome. I am also fond of Linali, and Allen. For some reason I do not like Rabi though. Sure he is good-looking I guess, but I dislike his personality.

xxx

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Kanda Yuu
「大好きだったのに お別れです。」

I love D. Gray-Man. :/ I stopped reading it after Chapter 99 though. If Kanda really is dead, I have no interest in it anymore.

I do like that Noah twin Debit though. He (or she?) is awesome. I am also fond of Linali, and Allen. For some reason I do not like Rabi though. Sure he is good-looking I guess, but I dislike his personality.

xxx

You're going to miss out if you don't read on just because Kanda isn't there ^_^;
It's still as great as ever...
....;^; *rewrites story so Kanda gets more on-time* XD Annnnyway--I really love how Rabi just goes "GROW GROW GROW" with his hammer. I've been doing that all day. ninja

o_O EH?! Eeee! Even if Kanda ain't there, you must read on! It's getting really interesting ;3 Like that Jasdebi guy [someone correct my spelling if it's wrong?] HE. IS. AWESOME.

Hey, I'm a hardcore Kanda fan and I'm still reading XD ...granted, I've been drawing tons of Kanda x Rinali fanart too... heart

I'm waiting to see if Rabi's ever going to get his eyepatch taken off/torn off. I'm curious as to what happened. This is probably another stupid mistake by Wikipedia, but they said something like how so far, he's only used one eye. Unless he's like Kenpachi and just likes giving himself a handicap, I highly doubt he likes that eyepatch. But it got me thinking--what if he really did have some powers involving his eye? Don't think that's the case though.
「大好きだったのに お別れです。」

Lol I read over what I said and I feel like a dumb fangirl now.

Anyway yes, I'll probably still continue to read, just not as much, since "likeable characters" tend to motivate me to read a manga, moreso than a good story and artwork. Haha. XD I do sometimes miss Hoshino Katsura's really detailed art though.. oh well.

Kanda x Linali is pretty~

xxx
;^; I'm going to go into withdrawal at the lack of Kanda x Rinali fanart on Deviantart D:

@Kanda Yuu: Oh; forgot to say this. I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! heart And it's ok XD I tend to go overboard about my personal favorites, too heart
I just finished watching episode 14.

XD Oh god...Rabi braiding Kanda's hair? I'm surprised he didn't get killed on the spot. And is it just me, or did the female Akuma's snowstorm come from the holes in her boobs? o_o;;;

Need...next...chapter...D:
Seliece

XD Oh god...Rabi braiding Kanda's hair? I'm surprised he didn't get killed on the spot. And is it just me, or did the female Akuma's snowstorm come from the holes in her boobs? o_o;;;

lol, That's what I thought too. O_o (refering to the female Akuma).

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Seliece

I think I might need to watch this episode 14...
I read up to ch.103, and was wondering... IS KANDA DEAD!? crying
keyofdarkness
I read up to ch.103, and was wondering... IS KANDA DEAD!? crying

Lets hope not. emo
;________; I'm very obsessed with pretty boys. As in, unhealthily obsessed. Therefore, should Kanda really be dead....my whole school's going down with me. XD I'm going to drive them insane with my whining.

Although, I honestly believe he's not dead. [Actually, 1/3 of it's just fervent praying] Hoshino can't really kill him off without leading up to the part where he needs to find "that person", can she? I mean...that's just wrong. ~_~

XD Yes, watch ep. 14! ^^ It's very funny. Oh and Allen's horrible at skiing. 4laugh
Bump!

[This is Seliece, by the way. XD Given my new DGM craze, I just had to make this avi.]
ARGH. D: Ch. 104 nearly made me freak out again, what with Crowley and Rabi getting pummeled. crying

AND KANDA WAS MENTIONED! =D ...granted, it was a flashback, but hey, I finally got to see him at least -_-;;;

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Aww... I hope Kanda's alright. It's not as much fun if Rabi only picks on poor Allen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff