Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

Seliece

We all know he's looking for someone and he can't die until then [that whole spiel again] SO. I want to know who he wants to find; friend? Enemy? Lover? Pet?! o_o;;

This is true. Do they ever expound on that? I don't recall. I think they just elude to it towards the beginning and never really return to it.
Yea, nothing's been mentioned since. Which is why I strongly think he won't die D: If there's one thing mangas have in common, it's that they will always follow that "I must find someone" plot through. [Usually....o_o;;; Right?]
I guess this is kinda spoiler-iffic.

Yes, normally they do. Besides, half the fandom would fall over in shock if it was revealed that Kanda actually died. I mean, I don't think mangakas should cater their plots to the fans, but Kanda's death would serve no real purpose for the plot. My guess is he'll just be out of commision for a while and then pop up later.
^^; God knows I was annoying as hell when he disappeared for around 5 volumes a while back D: [slight exaggeration]

ABOUT TIME. I finally got chapters 100-101 D: They were working on two chapters. No wonder it took so long ~_~;;;

SPOILERS. Ch. 100; I love where Rabi's banging the fire away with his hammer >w<
Seliece
^^; God knows I was annoying as hell when he disappeared for around 5 volumes a while back D: [slight exaggeration]

ABOUT TIME. I finally got chapters 100-101 D: They were working on two chapters. No wonder it took so long ~_~;;;

SPOILERS. Ch. 100; I love where Rabi's banging the fire away with his hammer >w<

lol, Rabi is pretty much a badass with these things.
Oh yea.

heart Rabi! I love that picture of him; the one in the very beginning, with him looking all hot and that bunny over there xd
Oh chyeah. I totally know where you're coming from. ^_^

So do think they'll finally tell us why Rabi wears an eyepatch in the next few chapters? Since he said something about "this'll be hard with only my left eye..." Because he's been in the series with ages, but they've never explained why he has an eyepatch...
D: Mangas tend to do that alot. Back when I was still reading Inuyasha because I was naive and thought that was the best thing since sliced bread, they never told us why Kaede had an eyepatch either.

Aaaand, like Bleach, they never told us a whole bunch of things there yet crying

I think they might soon, since he's sort of using his "eye powers" as I call them XD
Seliece
D: Mangas tend to do that alot. Back when I was still reading Inuyasha because I was naive and thought that was the best thing since sliced bread, they never told us why Kaede had an eyepatch either.

Aaaand, like Bleach, they never told us a whole bunch of things there yet crying

I think they might soon, since he's sort of using his "eye powers" as I call them XD

lol! My friend and I have a joke about how all the plotholes in Bleach (an anime we're both quite fond of) are actually like blackholes, and the only thing holding the Bleach universe together is Ichigo's rippedness. It's not even physically possible to be as ripped as Ichigo, lol.

I do hope they tell us about Rabi's eye. I knew he had a perfect memory, but the "eye powers" as you so quaintly put it are new to me (and everyone else, for that matter). Any theories?
*cheers* One of my all-time FAVORITE mangas. I read 101 a couple days ago...SEXY RABI! Woot! I love Rabi, he's awesome. At first I just liked Allen, but then Rabi popped up. *drools on keyboard* He's just plain badass with that hammer and hairstyle of his. (o.0 Weird combo, ne? xD)

...okay, I'm done ranting. </endfangirlism>
XD I first got the eye powers idea from Bleach....when he first showed up, I noticed the eyepatch, and it reminded me of how Kenpachi's eyepatch eats his reiatsu to make a handicap for him, so I though "why not give Rabi some uber cool powers?"

Although nothing like laser beams. That'd just be one of those Spidermen type comics then D: </bias>

XD

Apparently, since he really did lose an eye [or so it is implied] he might not have any powers. But it's always fun to theorize. I was thinking...transportation? Causing intense mental pain?

Allen kinda already stole the "I have magical powers in my eye" thing. o_o;;;
So. Anyone know why it's called "D. Gray-Man"?
YES! The anime's finally up to one of my favorite parts! =D The Miranda arc-thingy. heart
Oh shucks. D: My DGM source has, for some reason, been...uncontactable. [Is that even a word? ~_~; Meh.]

It's happened before. They're probably fixing something or whatnot.
Well, I'm not really a het fan.. so my favorite couple is Rabi x Allen. (^_^) I really love this series. I've started to read it.. so I'm up to chapter 3(I know.. I suck). The plot has a "capturing eye", so to speak. Like, it captures readers who's reading the manga to read more and more. The exorcists and the akuma. Evil and good. Such a good conflict. (^_^)>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff