Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

D Grayman is an awesome manga! biggrin

I really love the way the creater( Katsura Hoshino) draws all those characters. /w/

even though it's pretty sad that Kanda's off somewhere again. -3-...
The character designs are gorgeous! heart

....;-; THEY STILL DON'T TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM! DX *bawls*
Out of all my friend I was the only one with D. Grey Man, until one of my friends read it. ninja

The character design reminded me of FMA.
o_o; Realy? Hm...the hair and outfits are too detailed, though...^^; FMA's more simplistic, with a detailed background. Plus their faces are all squarish :< [But Mustang owns heart ]

It reminds me of....a little bit of Death Note...?

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
everybody coming into the series says it resembles FMA...I don't know why anymore...its not like Ed and co are excorsising demons or anything. Is it the Black Order?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Only read this if you're current

Kandaaaa! *cries* ;; Why did you have to die?

Ehem. Do you think we'll ever find out more about Kanda?

And the only resemblence I see between FMA and D Gray Man is a blunt type of humor. ^_^ I love the character designs though.

... I feel totally bad for Allen. XD Cross was a total nazi. Poor dear.
Mitsumi-chan
Only read this if you're current

Kandaaaa! *cries* ;; Why did you have to die?

Ehem. Do you think we'll ever find out more about Kanda?

And the only resemblence I see between FMA and D Gray Man is a blunt type of humor. ^_^ I love the character designs though.

... I feel totally bad for Allen. XD Cross was a total nazi. Poor dear.
O_O!!!!! Read -->
HE DOESN'T DIE! ....yet. o_o Right? As far as I know, he's just stuck behind the door; he hasn't died yet. Right? RIGHT?!?! D: Noooo! HE CAN'T DIE! crying NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Seriously. If I find out he dies...I'll be going into severe withdrawal crying
<--

....T^T I see no resemblance between this and FMA. The Dark Religious Order....what, they think it's like the military order or somethign? Pshaw. They're just weird ;<
No, really. I mean it. D: If I don't know what happens to Kanda within the next 3 chapters, I'm going to die of heart failure and thinking the worst things possible. crying

SAVE KANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:!!!

*end emoness emo *

Whoa. Those twin Noahs made them wear funky masks. That's the thing I love about this series; the weapons/tactics are so different. ^^ [Well, as different as they can get, anyway XD]

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
It's cheap marketing I say! XD All Kanda supporters are going to be reading like crazy trying to find out wth happens!
D; Definitely. This isn't helping my mentality~!! crying I'm going to go crazy...I know it.

Pretty soon, I'm going to be a weeping ball of dust if Kanda doesn't turn out ok. crying
DyingFireintheCryingRain
I'm happy Kanda's dead. He was a jackass. Didn't anyone else realize this? Does his long hair and slender attractive body and kickass attitude make him not a jackass? If you argue that he secretly was a good person despite his cruel exterior sure I'll go with that, but I just see people saying he should live because he's pretty.

Also character death in a story is good. It means the story has actually moved. If you want everyone to turn out okay it means you want a formulaic episode plot where everything goes back to the beginning at the end of each thiry minute plot.

Yes, Kanda was quite the jackass. I was quite thrilled to find that he wasn't a main character for the majority of the manga and that (spoiler) the son of a b***h might be finished with. I know it's a mean thing to say, but I can't stand him, mainly because he's so nasty to Allen and co. Does it not bother anyone that he's so mean to Allen? Allen is like the most good-natured guy ever.

Oh, and whoever said Rabi looks good with his hair down... honey, Rabi looks good all the time! whee lol. Fangirl over here.

Oh, and in case anyone around here has no ethical issues with downloading manga that has chapters unreleased in the western hemisphere, I suggest you go skipping to stoptazmo.com. They're occasionally a couple days behind with the releases (which can be infuriating when you're already waiting one-two weeks to find out AAAAH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT) but they're dependable.

Oh, and since I don't believe anyone else mentioned it, am I the only who it strikes that Cross Marian looks like a total badass? We haven't seen too much of the elusive General, but he looks to me like he knows how to kick a**.
Yes, Kanda should live because he's pretty.

No, but seriously. I have a thing for the nasty emo jackass types, ok? Not my fault they're always prettier--personal opinoin there D: [i.e. Tokiya Mikagami, Raito] And I like both Allen AND Kanda; it's just a matter of who I like more. And...you could argue that he isn't always a jackass; he didn't curse Guzol off or anything, just simply tried to remove his heart ._. Believe it or not, he actually has manners. [Scene with the general & Noise Marie/Barry]

Also, while I hate mindless series where characters are magically revived and can withstand 50000 swords impaled into vital organs...I still complain childishly whenever "my" bishi is threatened.

Besides, his outfits get pretty cool looking towards the later chapters.

I spot a Rabi fangirl in our midst ;D His new outfit is just screaming "DRAW ME"

In volume 2, the inside cover has an awesome picture of Cross Marian which just serves to exemplify how badass he is xd FEAR THE HAMMER. Oh and Timcanpy's trying to chew his head off ._.;;;

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
DyingFireintheCryingRain
I'm happy Kanda's dead. He was a jackass. Didn't anyone else realize this? Does his long hair and slender attractive body and kickass attitude make him not a jackass? If you argue that he secretly was a good person despite his cruel exterior sure I'll go with that, but I just see people saying he should live because he's pretty.

Also character death in a story is good. It means the story has actually moved. If you want everyone to turn out okay it means you want a formulaic episode plot where everything goes back to the beginning at the end of each thiry minute plot.

I'm not HAPPY he's in a bad place...whether he's dead or not...but yeah I don't think the fact that he's a bishonen is a good reason to want him to live either ^_^;;
He's got more going for him than that...he's intriguing and I want to know more about him, and he's an asset to the team, and well it seems sad if he dies without fulfulling whatever ineffable oath he made to himself and that mysterious someone.
XDD I actually do have other reasons for liking him other than his appearance.

We all know he's looking for someone and he can't die until then [that whole spiel again] SO. I want to know who he wants to find; friend? Enemy? Lover? Pet?! o_o;;

That, and I want to see some more of his sword's transformations. I wasn't counting while reading it -- too agitated; you know about what D: -- and...has there been 6? Off the top of my head, I can think of...4. If his sword's called "Six Illusions", there should be 6. And I want to see them X3

As for intriguing, well..I'm always intrigued by his type ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces