Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

Seliece
SPOIL, DAMMIT, SPOIL! XD I gots to know.

Aiiiiie I really want the full-length DGM opening/endings, but I can't it anywhere. D: I only have Innocent Sorrow, Snow Kiss, and Pride of Tomorrow. *is sad*

o_o I get the feeling Tyki did something really bad...

There're only Innocent Sorrow, Snow Kiss and Pride of Tomorrow in full version available yet. The others hadn't been released yet.. they just had been published as Opening and Ending of our beloved DGM^^

SPOILER:
Linali finally had enough from only watching helplessly (I would have snapped ages ago...) and she continuously slammed her still injured legs against Road's cube. Of coure that was in vain >.>

Allen in the meantime asked for power, since he was running out of oxygen. Just when Tyki (who had went into that vacuum area) decided to rip out Allen's heart Allen's Invocating rate got VERY hight (about 110 %) and Hevlaska in the HQ announced that there was something at the breakpoint. Surpassing the rate of 100% means that the ones becomes a General (GREAT, Allen will become a General x3!).

Allen draws from his left hand a sword! Looks like a reversed Lero-sword^^

Quote from Allen while he invocated above 100%:
"The left hand for Akuma, the right one for humans."

Hope it wasn't too much spoiler, nee~
*O*

I finally saw that huge spoiler picture (well, not really) xD Noice. I like that cross on Allen's arm.

I'm not sure how I feel about Allen becoming a general...(mostly because I don't want to admit he's stronger than Kanda sweatdrop ) I think it'd be cool if he started out as a sort of "general in training", and then makes his way up to being a general, so there isn't that huge leap, kind of.

;-; I hope Rinali's Innocence is fixed soon...permanent loss of the Dark Boots wil make me very sad.
Hehe, if Allen became a general it'd be more like he's in charge of all the others. whee (Sorry for jumping in like this...I'm a big D.Gray-fan.)
I don't mind that he might become an official general after that arc. They need a new general after all (in military rank GENERAL is pretty high, ne~ even higher than the rank Roy Mustang is in xD).

I wonder if there HAS to be only 5 Generals....in any case I'm sure after that arc Kanda will come back to life...somehow...he NEEDS to be revived again. He's an important character with way to many secrets that are waiting to be revealed... while Kanda's ALIVE!
xD It's not that I don't want Allen to be a general, I think it should progress gradually, not all of sudden "hey look! Allen's a general now!" He should at least go train or something, or they should all talk it out and whatnot. Maybe those cloaked figures that are Komui's superiors will make another appearancE xd

Thassright. D: KANDA! Come baaaack; we need you~ heart
FINALLY! Ch. 116 is out for meee~ heart

>w< I love how the art has evolved =D

Annnd...oh my god. In ch. 115, I saw the spoiler picture before I read it. xD I actually really thought Tyki Mikk lost his right half. >_X Ouch. And damn I have a new respect for Tyki. He is AWESOME. heart
「本当は 辛くて 苦しくて 淋しいよ。」

So, never expected Allen to be upgraded to a general.. I didn't even think that general was considered the Super Saiyan of D Gray Man. >_>

「だけどね 君には 強がって いたいから。」
Chapter 117 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cheers* Go Allen, go!!!! That's frickin' awesome!!!!

And next chapter will be surely about Rabi (it was in the little preview-sentence^^)

Oh yeah, kick Tyki's butt!!!!!! *.*

I know I'm a bit hyper but that's just because of this awesome series!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next week *squeaks*!!!!

Does anyone wants a bit SPOILING? But then again, who wants to change the topic title?
xD By all means, spoil! I'll change the title as we progress heart

It BETTER be about Lavi. D: He needs some lovin'.

Oh and something struck me odd, when Komui said he didn't expect it to be Allen because he's only 15. ...well, being an exorcist and having that power isn't exactly age-specified, and taht was said in the beginning. So I just felt it was a little odd that Komui would say that. (Then again, a general is a pretty big leap. Huge figurehead, pretty much. o.o And....is Allen the youngest exorcist, EVAR? Because it sure sounds like it.)
i love this series ^_^. i use to download it pretty far, but i stopped and said i'd wait for the series to come to the US. lol i go for that whole support the mangaka >3<

i really wish that the Rabi series would have came out too. T__T but it didn't. lol so i really hope his past is also furtherly (not a real word) expound 3nodding
xDD Even though I read it online, I still buy it. I just can't wait, that's all. D: Curse my impatience.

Neeed...Kanda... crying This isw hat I get for always liking the secondary characters.
A rather short spoiler (short for me):

When Allen got out of the vacuum area Rhode had for a brief moment the image of the Earl with his sword in her mind before she returned to reality.

There wasn't fighting: Allen simply broke Tyki's teaser and slashed him with his new sword. But he didn't slashed Tyki dead, but rather Tyki's Noah. So it seems like Tyki is merely a human, alive but without his Noah-power^^
3nodding

Oh this story seems to get VERY long! Consider that it seems that Cross was in the Ark and possibly in the other Ark....maybe drinking tea with the Earl? (I mean, he was there for sure but the only room left of this Ark is the room everyone is in now, the others are all already downloaded^^)...thinking of the rest of Noah that hadn't been introduced yet wink
EHHH?! Tyki doesn't have his powers anymore...? ;-; But that's not cool. I hope he gets them back or something, because it just seems so...undignified to think of Tyki as a "weak little normal human". Or at least that's the feeling I get. DX

o.O From that early picture of all the Noahs and Earl sitting together and eating, there's a lot more Noahs to be introduced. That might take a while....xD I think the Loli Noah is next though, because of all the unknown Noah, we only see her face.
Yeah, she is next. I think it's cool that he's a normal person now.... Means he's not a threat! *goes to write a fanfiction* >w<
Thinking Tyki might become an exorcist after that (wasn't my idea I swear! You know how I loathe that guy)...it was ridiculous... but after a looong discussion DE-sama convinced me that it might be VERY funny if Tyki would be one of them xD...but think of it...Kanda is already the guy without brain, now Tyki's coming along with the same title...(Allen is just a bit brighter...)...but I think Kanda and Tyki would go along well xD

blaugh

And..........there are 13 Noah. Like 13 Exorcists^^ We just know of 4 Noah and one without name and any info (to be honest...Road...we know her ability, her title (Noah of Dreams), her name...and that she's the oldest Noah...so...do we know more...NOOO xD...okay about the others we know as little as we know about her as well.....but seh's a bigger mystery^^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff