Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

In the Forum where I'm getting the DGM-chapters we have some interesting theories and discussions. Like about Road. DE-sama (one of the Mods) has the theory that Road is from the future since she has the ability of crossing space...maybe time as well? (And somehow she came up with the idea that Road might be a lovechild of Linali and Allen xD)

The cuteness isn't very clear in the anime style. Even from the begining but we have to bear. The Anime plot is getting off of the manga plot. it'll be interesting but the manga is still the best.

I hope the Brightdown-single will be released soon. The full-version will be great, I bet.

Oh...and you're all welcome (*has all those infos from other fangirls, ne^^*)

(I hope Timcanpi&Co. will translate Reverse 2 soon...)
What happend to chapter 114?
D:
Oh and please join my guild.
XD YES! FINALLY! The guilds are multiplying!

I wanted to join a DGM guild at the time when I first started reading it, but...there weren't any. D:

You know, Road just might be from the future. In xxxHolic/Tsubasa, Yuko has the power to transcend both space and time (although I forget if they are related somehow) so it could be possible that Road can, too.

Although...if she's from the future...then things start to get complicated. ^^;
She might be, theres a high possiblity. Though I doubt it.
I think this story more with in its time.
I really hope Lavi doesnt die. ;-;
Does anyone but think hes totally in love with Linali or what?
road? a noah from the future?? interesting idea whee

and....i hope rabi doesn't die|||||
i actually like him better with kanda.....

but lavixlinali is cute too 4laugh but then...there 's allen
Uhm....I think the 114th chapter is either not released yet or not translated...

Due to the new opening Jas and Debi are certainly male....dam that gender-confusing problem....

Ehehehe....see, DE-sama? There are allot Rabi x Linali fans, ne? Ah wait...she isn't here...o.O
*is forever a Kanda x Rinali fan ninja *

XDD Yea, I think I've stated that enough. >_>;;; I should shut up about it now.

Oh yea; somewhere in the manga (I think it was one of those Q&A sessions) someone said how Lavi was interested in any female from 12 (or something in the teens) to 40. So, chances are, he's interested in Rinali as well. He just doesn't want to be pummeled by Komui XD He's also less obvious than Bok and Allen.
A DGM thread . . . *_*

Uh. . . -coughcoughcough-
Right . . . So how should I start? . . . hmm . . .
Well, obviously, I love D.Gray-Man (or else why would I be here?). I absolutely love Allen! >.< His personality is the best of any main character, I've ever seen . . . ( in my opinion) I also love Rabi, Tyki, Kanda, and Komui! Personally, don't kill me for saying this, I don't really like Rinali . . . Something about her character bugs me a bit.
I'm currently, done reading chapter 109, and is 'patiently' waiting for the next ones to come.
Isami_Kozakura
A DGM thread . . . *_*

Well, obviously, I love D.Gray-Man (or else why would I be here?). I absolutely love Allen! >.< His personality is the best of any main character, I've ever seen . . . ( in my opinion) I also love Rabi, Tyki, Kanda, and Komui! Personally, don't kill me for saying this, I don't really like Rinali . . . Something about her character bugs me a bit.
I'm currently, done reading chapter 109, and is 'patiently' waiting for the next ones to come.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like her. She gets on my nerves (no offense to anyone, I'm just speaking my mind). sweatdrop
yokokyuubi
Isami_Kozakura
A DGM thread . . . *_*

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like her. She gets on my nerves (no offense to anyone, I'm just speaking my mind). sweatdrop

yo... and i can't believe there's a d.gray-man thread!
i love allen walker in the manga version... i think the one in the anime looks deformed somehow... -,-;
anyways... ever since rinali got the haircut she's been acting pitiful... it's getting on my nerves... >.> sorry rinali fans
miyavi_luvah
yokokyuubi
Isami_Kozakura
A DGM thread . . . *_*

yo... and i can't believe there's a d.gray-man thread!
i love allen walker in the manga version... i think the one in the anime looks deformed somehow... -,-;
anyways... ever since rinali got the haircut she's been acting pitiful... it's getting on my nerves... >.> sorry rinali fans

eek I didn't know you liked D.Gray-man miyavi_luvah.
But yeah, ever since she got the haircut she's been acting like a sissy. I didn't like her before the haircut as well, she's to perky in my opinion (once again, not to offend).
Hm....DE-sama...I'm somehow glad that you're not an Mod here...^^"

Ah don't worry, I like Linali somehow, but she really is weak the latest chapters....and she's a bit of a crybaby, too many emotional outbreaks...she's too often upset...often a bit exaggerated...

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Celestial-Death-Sakura
Hm....DE-sama...I'm somehow glad that you're not an Mod here...^^"

Ah don't worry, I like Linali somehow, but she really is weak the latest chapters....and she's a bit of a crybaby, too many emotional outbreaks...she's too often upset...often a bit exaggerated...

[Spoilers below]

She's only cried once...
She was a fairly stock female character when the series started out, then she got stronger and stronger, and now that the plot has stripped her of her powers, she seems a lot more passive a character.

I'd like to see her in an active roll again in the future, but in her defense, I don't think she's particularly emotionally fragile. I actually like her, which is rare for me, since there are very few female manga characters I actually like.

If anything, she keeps it all inside and forges ahead.
She's plagued with these freakish visions and memories of horrible things happening, but she doesn't say anything, even though its obviously causing her pain.
She sees her friends and loved ones walking to their imminent doom, but hasn't said a word because she knows they don't have a choice to stand still or turn back.
o.o DE-sama? Am I missing someone here? (Sorry, I've never been good at those abbreviating things D smile

^^; Yea...Rinali is one of the rare female leads that I like; but I agree that lately she seems to be more of a supporting character ever since she lost her Dark Boots. I'd like to see her be the strong one again sometime; like that time where it was actually Allen crying.

Oh and in my opinion, one of the things going for Rinali is that...she's easy to draw. xd

@miyavi_luvah: YAY MYV lover~~ heart
*O*

I love the new D. Gray-man opening heart Nami Tamaki = heart

Plus there's emo Kanda in all his dark glory! x333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items