Lavi 0.079728583545377 8.0% [ 94 ]
Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]

-snorts-

Recently Linali is more and more annoying. I don't know why. Maybe I was getting tired of liking everyone in the series and I needed a scapegoat?

Anyway, I knew it, didn't I? I knew stupid Kanda is going to attack haxed monstar without Mugen. I hope he doesn't die like that, durrrr.
Kanda won't go down just yet. We still need to see his flashback. Until we see his flashback, he'll stay alive. I get the feeling he'll lose another petal during this fight though...

Wow...first time I heard someone say they hated Innocence, but coming from Lenalee, I can see why. Thanks to it, she lost her family and a lot friends too.

Lol, that nurse was awesome!! I loved the moment when she turned into a demon to keep her patients under control!!! xd
D< Lenalee is made of win!

>.>;; For some reason, the female characters I like tend to be hated on. A lot. gonk

Aaaanyway--mm. I'm pretty sure Lenalee isn't the first one to have ill feelings towards Innocence; she's just the first one to voice it. 'Cause she's cool like that, yo.

And yes, head nurse is awesome too. xD;; She has very interesting eyebrows.

...ok. The stupidest thing a head officer can do is waltz right into the path of a Lv. 4 and have someone announce that he's head officer.

GO KANDA GO!

...wait. Where'd the second sword come from? o.o Has he been carrying around 2 all the time?

...Urk. What is up with all these selfless people going "Oh no, you save yourself, I'll sacrifice myself!". gonk

And. Um. In that last page, it looks like Lavi has his hand on Lenalee's butt. o.o;;;
Seliece

And. Um. In that last page, it looks like Lavi has his hand on Lenalee's butt. o.o;;;

I think that's the nurse's hand. xD
NURSE RAEP NURSE RAEP! Call the policings! D:

I tend to not like the main females at all (actually, that's... half true, I quite like Rukia...), but Lenalee manages to be an exception what with the a** kicking, and the Innocence hating, and... well, I just like her ._.

And selfless people? They happen in manga to make situations seem more horrible and whatnot, with the "ITZ OKAY I'LL DIE! Wait, s**t, no---" shpeel, I guess.

Maybe Kanda stole Jasdebi's materialization power when we weren't looking! Or... not... >.> <.<
Speaking of JasDebi...maybe they're still in Allen's Ark and only wait for a good opportunity...O_O

*patta Lenalee* She needs support, a lot, especially now that Malcolm is roaming around everyone, like a snake around its prey.... User Image

Komui shall be and probably is happy that he only got hurt...and usually people still are in danger of dying per blood-loss after such a injury...but if we look at Johnny.... ._.

Wasn't Kanda grabbing these swords from where some weapons are stores? Wasn't Kanda complaining about them?
Each time the sword he's using breaks he goes back to the storage to get the new one. Lulz, jogging.

Hoshinooooo, you are getting lazy or something.
Kanda's just using regular swords right now, that's why he's so grumpy and wants to take it out on the L4! 3nodding

Poor Lenalee...she's had a hard time...

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Haha, Zhevra, now Im imagining Kanda dashing back and forth between the science lab and the store room all D:< and stuff...
If he's smart next time he'll grab a whole armful of swords!
sunlight_hawk

I think that's the nurse's hand. xD

D: That's even creepier

Sai-kun
If he's smart next time he'll grab a whole armful of swords!

This is Kanda we're talking about. xd

Aw, that is a cute image, though.

Random scientist: Hey, Kanda--!
Kanda: *shove* OUTTA MY WAY, BETCH. *mad dash for warehouse*
CloodSama

I tend to not like the main females at all (actually, that's... half true, I quite like Rukia...), but Lenalee manages to be an exception what with the a** kicking, and the Innocence hating, and... well, I just like her ._.

And selfless people? They happen in manga to make situations seem more horrible and whatnot, with the "ITZ OKAY I'LL DIE! Wait, s**t, no---" shpeel, I guess.

Maybe Kanda stole Jasdebi's materialization power when we weren't looking! Or... not... >.> <.<

But for me personally I don't see how the conventional "I am holier than thou" heroine/protaganist can appeal to me. I guess Leenali's strong sense of moral character and a**-kicking might win alot of people but I'm highly sceptical. Can such a person with hardly any character quirks or "defects" possibly exist? Well, at least we get to see a different side of Allen in his "I need more food" goofy side but I don't see anything special about Leenali's character other than her constant goody-goody side that of worrying for her friends. See, even her defect of worrying and becoming easily depressed stems from her genuine concern for her friends. Isn't that being too goody-goody?

Everything about her is good, her status is high in society and she achieves most things successfully. She has a lot friends, and she's a model high-ranking and powerful exorcist in the Order who might be getting together with the main protaganist Allen. If Miranda Lotto were the perpetually unlucky woman, she'd be the exact opposite in that she's the perpetually lucky and priviledge girl. (material wise) Everything about the plot structure and story arcs in D-gray Man is made so that you can empathize with Leenali (in an attempt to make her seem human enough they make her so emotionally racked with the past and constant worries) and eventually hold her in high regard together with Allen.

In the real world, Leenali would be the model school prefect. And in my book, that is totally unreal.
mineowyn
CloodSama

But for me personally I don't see how the conventional "I am holier than thou" heroine/protaganist can appeal to me. I guess Leenali's strong sense of moral character and a**-kicking might win alot of people but I'm highly sceptical. Can such a person with hardly any character quirks or "defects" possibly exist? Well, at least we get to see a different side of Allen in his "I need more food" goofy side but I don't see anything special about Leenali's character other than her constant goody-goody side that of worrying for her friends. See, even her defect of worrying and becoming easily depressed stems from her genuine concern for her friends. Isn't that being too goody-goody?

Everything about her is good, her status is high in society and she achieves most things successfully. She has a lot friends, and she's a model high-ranking and powerful exorcist in the Order who might be getting together with the main protaganist Allen. If Miranda Lotto were the perpetually unlucky woman, she'd be the exact opposite in that she's the perpetually lucky and priviledge girl. (material wise) Everything about the plot structure and story arcs in D-gray Man is made so that you can empathize with Leenali (in an attempt to make her seem human enough they make her so emotionally racked with the past and constant worries) and eventually hold her in high regard together with Allen.

In the real world, Leenali would be the model school prefect. And in my book, that is totally unreal.

Wow, exacly my thoughts.

I stopped really liking Linali when I realized that she looks more and more like a Mary Sue.

...and if there's something I hate, it's a Mary-Sue kind of character.
Aww, a character with Mary-Sue-traits doesn't necessarily have to be hat much like you picture her. She does have quite few or even no quirks and faults at all (this makes me all jealous crying ), but, well...err...no idea what to reply...

BUT she isn't that much lucky, people. She was tortured a lot in the past...and still is...I bet she still has nightmares or so.
The fact she stole whole spotlight also irks me. What about Miranda, folks neutral ?

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Rinali resents her duty as an exorcist. She doesn't want to fight, but she has to.
She's seen the flaws of the Black Order, and the fragile side of her brother. I think that in itself makes Rinali more interesting, though its true, recently she is getting kinda annoying.

We get it, Rinali is special.

I'm wondering why Malcolm is ignoring Rabi...if its exorcists you want, you have a couple to pick from, not just Rinali...though I suppose Rinali is the only one around that currently has a sorta working Innocence. Last ditch effort, I guess.

It'll be interesting to see what she'll be able to do with her fancy new Innocence though...also scary if its incomplete and if she clearly doesn't want to go ^_^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff