Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

;-; Lucky people who have them out. crying
o_O; I'm honestly not sure what gender Jasdebi is...I thought I was pretty sure that Debit and Jasdero were male...but I might have overlooked their uh, femaleness, if they are indeed female.

I don't know. Lately, more and more sites have been saying (all three) they're female, but those aren't exactly the most reliable sites...
「本当は 辛くて 苦しくて 淋しいよ。」

Sometimes in the scans, Jasdebi refers to themselves as girls, or atleast, Debi does. Maybe they're he-shes. <<

「だけどね 君には 強がって いたいから。」
my favorites would be lenalee and timcampi
Kanda Yuu
「本当は 辛くて 苦しくて 淋しいよ。」

Sometimes in the scans, Jasdebi refers to themselves as girls, or atleast, Debi does. Maybe they're he-shes. <<

「だけどね 君には 強がって いたいから。」

Yes, perhaps He - Shes..........Shims.

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
[.Rinali Lee.]
o_O; I'm honestly not sure what gender Jasdebi is...I thought I was pretty sure that Debit and Jasdero were male...but I might have overlooked their uh, femaleness, if they are indeed female.

I don't know. Lately, more and more sites have been saying (all three) they're female, but those aren't exactly the most reliable sites...

Its a discrepency in the fan translation.
In one version there was a line of dialogue that was translated as if Debit was referring to himself/herself as a girl.

In other versions, this line is translated differently.

The issue of whether they are male or female has yet to be cleared up.

But the fuss is really kinda pointless. Does it even matter? Or are the fangirls desperatly looking for two more vaguely good looking characters to yaoi-up and that two female characters just won't do?
Sai-kun
[.Rinali Lee.]

In one version there was a line of dialogue that was translated as if Debit was referring to himself/herself as a girl.

But the fuss is really kinda pointless. Does it even matter? Or are the fangirls desperatly looking for two more vaguely good looking characters to yaoi-up and that two female characters just won't do?

Jeez, sorry for our curiosity. stare

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
yokokyuubi
Sai-kun
[.Rinali Lee.]

I never said "yokokyuubi is a fangirl and all they want to do is look for more characters to slash together" xp

I'm talking in general.
People are just to wrapped up in gender and HAVE to know whether someone is male or female...what if theyre genderless or in between or maybe its completely irrelevant to understanding and enjoying the story.

What if Hoshino decided to purposely make ambiguously gendered characters?

Or we can just chalk it up to another case of "lost in translation" and move on with life.
XD Lost in Translation!

Sorry, dork moment.

Mm, I want to know what gender they are, because I sorely want to draw them. D: But I'm afraid of drawing them as girls, and having them be verified as guys, and vice versa--because, trust me. When I draw girls, you KNOW they're girls. ninja

...on the other hand, I could always just draw a huge cloak over them xp
D.Gray-Man= heart
Sai-kun
yokokyuubi
Sai-kun
[.Rinali Lee.]

I never said "yokokyuubi is a fangirl and all they want to do is look for more characters to slash together" xp

I'm talking in general.
People are just to wrapped up in gender and HAVE to know whether someone is male or female...what if theyre genderless or in between or maybe its completely irrelevant to understanding and enjoying the story.

What if Hoshino decided to purposely make ambiguously gendered characters?

Or we can just chalk it up to another case of "lost in translation" and move on with life.

Yeah, I guess that you do prove a point.
YES! CH. 108 IS OUT FOR ME!

...ow that must've hurt; Crowley getting his face smashed into the floor. O_O;;;
The more recent chapters of D.Gray are making me sad gonk
I hope nothing bad happens to Lavi-kun...
But I also liked the Jasdebi brothers(?)
Hm..I'm wondering if Hoshino is going to make something "happen" to each of them. So far she's got Rinali, Kanda, and Krory. D:

Oh and it IS Arystar Krory; says so on his coin =/

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Nightshade Belladonna
Hm..I'm wondering if Hoshino is going to make something "happen" to each of them. So far she's got Rinali, Kanda, and Krory. D:

Oh and it IS Arystar Krory; says so on his coin =/

Mangakas grasp of english is not always stellar ("******** up, gentleman!" is a classic...)...Aleister Crowley is just less awkward XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff