Timcanpy 0.086513994910941 8.7% [ 102 ]
Miranda Lotto 0.036471586089907 3.6% [ 43 ]
Krory Arystar 0.017811704834606 1.8% [ 21 ]
Kanda Yu 0.053435114503817 5.3% [ 63 ]
Other 0.20949957591179 20.9% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 1179 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 629 630 631 > >> >>> »|

IT'S BAAAAACK!

After a very long wait, DGM is finally back with chapter 179, and the fight goes on! FECKYEA! heart

+†+†+†♥†+†+†+

KANDA YU IS MY LOVE-BUNNY.

+†+†+†♥†+†+†+

Kanda Yuu -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Allen Walker -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lenalee Lee -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Komui Lee -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bookman -- User Image
Lavi -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cross Marian -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reever Wenhamm -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anita -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mahoja -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Timcanpy -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[INSERT RESIDENT KANLENA SHIPPER SENTIMENTS HERE]

Come, all ye who wish to talk about D. Gray-Man!
NOAH FAMILY

The Earl of Millenium -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tyki Mikk [The Pleasure of Noah] -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Road Kamelot [The Dreams of Noah] -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasdero & Debit [The Bonds of Noah] -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasdebi [See 'Jasdero & Debit'] -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skin Boric [The Hatred of Noah] -- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Traitor Noah [Name Unknown] -- [Wiki images died on me. Anyone got an image?]

Lulubell [The Lust of Noah ] --User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unknown -- ?

Unknown -- ?

Unknown -- ?

Unknown -- ?

Unknown -- ?

Unknown -- ?

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
^_^ I just read up to chapter 93. >>; Still have to hunt down 94 and 95.

XD; Is it me, or does Allen's appearance get weirder with every "evolution"?
question question
Ah dude, I love this series.
i love the style of this anime 3nodding
Hahah believe me, I have ALOT to say about D.Gray-Man. heart
To me, it's rather hard to find a good manga that contains a good balance of fighting, action, and black humor in a world where shoujo/romance/teen situation manga is the mainstream.
When I first picked up volume one I didn't realize it would make such a great first impression, but by volume two I was hooked. Completely hooked. So much that I joined two communities so that I could keep up with the current fan translations. ( Im up to 95 now )
What I like best about this series is that...like I said above, it has a good mix of dark humor, and action. Each character has their own unique traits and unusual powers, and I was also humored by some of the black magic / metaphysical themes that the series used. ( The Millenium Earl was supposedly inspired by St Germain, a real figure who could also travel through time, a perfectionist in alchemy, music, etc. )

But yeah, its an excellent series!
X3 That's largely why I like it too. The weaponry too; not everyone's weapons are "OH-wow-my-size-beats-yours-I'm-stronger". Take the Dark Boots, and the Time Disk/Record. Their uses are pretty creative too, to an extent xd

*O* I think I heard someone mention that about the Earl, although I don't think they said who. Just said he was based off of someone.

As for Arystar Krory...the name is meant to be similar to Aleister Crowley. :3

[I'm way too hooked on this for my own good ninja ]

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
All the DGM fans are in a massive DGM thread that is lost somewhere around here. I'll bump it up and you can come join us if you like ^_^
Really? *O* [clings to DGM]

Aw, but that means my thread'll die...^^; Ah, there can be two. ninja 'Cause mine...well...mine...specializes in spoilers? ^^; Then again, the other one probably does too xd I haven't seen a DGM thread since, well, forever. o_o *pops in to check*

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Seliece
Really? *O* [clings to DGM]

Aw, but that means my thread'll die...^^; Ah, there can be two. ninja 'Cause mine...well...mine...specializes in spoilers? ^^; Then again, the other one probably does too xd I haven't seen a DGM thread since, well, forever. o_o *pops in to check*

Oh geez...the big DGM thread is overflowing with spoilers...but we always put em behind cuts, so its all right ^_^;
Ah...^^; I'm usually too forgetful to white the spoilers, so I just shove that big SPOILERS sign into the title.

ninja

Oh my god, I'm loving Lenalee more and more. heart
gonk OHMYGOD NOOOO!!!!! NOOO!!!!!

...;_; Rinali with short short SHORT hair. crying Nooo~ [I'm going to be whining about this for days]

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Seliece

...;_; Rinali with short short SHORT hair. crying Nooo~ [I'm going to be whining about this for days]

I love her short hair!
I never wanted to cosplay her (she was too girly for my tastes) before, but now that she has short hair, I've decided I might give it and
her broken boots
a go
Sai-kun
Seliece

I love her short hair!
I never wanted to cosplay her (she was too girly for my tastes) before, but now that she has short hair, I've decided I might give it and
her broken boots
a go

T^T I like her hair...*pets* XD Mostly because I'm a hardcore Rinali x Kanda fan...I drew tons of fanart, and one of them has him playing with her hair. D:

QUESTION! -->
By her broken boots, do you mean when they turned into those target-sign things all over her feet? ;_; I hope they get fixed soon....D: I'm only up to ch. 90 since I skimmed it until 96...^^;
NVM! I'm all caught up now XD
<--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas