• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
xMadameRed
Little_Devil1910
Yaoi is awesome
specially 1827 KHR
User Image

Oh my gaddd 1827 <3 But I like a good ol' 182769 sandwich or 802759 sandwich or any sandwich with my little adorable Tuna heart KHR Ftw.

oh yeah.
I love yaoi too.

Shiizuko
Was wondering what kind of yaoi you guys like? As in, like, yaoi with drama, action, fantasy, school setting, etc. Those kinda things.

Really, I'll take anything as long as the story is good and I like the characters lol.

Also, does anyone here play BL games?

I agree with you. As long as the story is good, I don't really care what genre, or what randomness is inside c: A lot of the yaoi manga take place in a school setting though.
Yes. I play BL games all the time hehe. Though I have a small problem with english patchers and adding them on, *sigh* but other than that, yes.
Togainu no Chi! 5ever.

692718 is awesome too, Little Tsuna is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>.<

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
II-WynTheWolf-II
I love yaoi, but only when it's good. I'm picky, but... no offense to this fanbase, sometimes it's kinda hard to find a slash manga/anime with an actually good and original plot to keep you interested.
I mean, if it's the typical, stereotypical situation with the one HUGE guy who's always on top and the tiny crossdressing one with the huge eyes who always ends up being raped, then I won't read it. Those mangas are stupid. I will say that. xD

But if it's actually good and there's a bit more to it then sex (although the sex is nice), then I love this stuff. <3

I know that feel, there is much stereotypical yaoi out there. So when I find a good yaoi I latch on and become obsessed lol (anything Nitro+CHiRAL). What are some yaoi you like?
Upendo26
II-WynTheWolf-II
I love yaoi, but only when it's good. I'm picky, but... no offense to this fanbase, sometimes it's kinda hard to find a slash manga/anime with an actually good and original plot to keep you interested.
I mean, if it's the typical, stereotypical situation with the one HUGE guy who's always on top and the tiny crossdressing one with the huge eyes who always ends up being raped, then I won't read it. Those mangas are stupid. I will say that. xD

But if it's actually good and there's a bit more to it then sex (although the sex is nice), then I love this stuff. <3

User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

have you ever watched
The only yaoi that I know that doesn’t have what you listed might be, Gravitation, Sukisho
and Junjou romantica… I lied Junjou romantica has a little cross dressing here and there… but I love it haha.

I enjoy the classic victim and the guy that shows the ‘victim’ that he actually is gay. :cat_rolf:

User Image

Haha, to each their own. xD It just bugs me, myself. Thanks for the little list of suggestions~
Shiizuko
II-WynTheWolf-II

I know that feel, there is much stereotypical yaoi out there. So when I find a good yaoi I latch on and become obsessed lol (anything Nitro+CHiRAL). What are some yaoi you like?

Ahah, I've looked at a few yaois and thought they were OK, but mostly, I prefer yaoi in fanfiction. Or, if I'm lucky, I can find doujin~
c: I ship too hard.

Dapper Phantom

I'm a 8059 KHR fan myself~

Mm, I used to love yaoi and would devour it like there was no tomorrow. However, after a while it's a lot like shojo in that things all start to look the same and the formula becomes so obvious. So, while I still enjoy some yaoi and BL titles, I've become incredibly fussy over what I'll read and especially in what I'll actually include in my own personal collection.

I don't know how old most of the demographic for this thread is, but I've been around long enough for most of the scanlated titles that I used to pirate to be licensed. Standing in front of the yaoi section at the comic book store has become...tear inducing. There is some serious fodder that's been translated for the exploding market, but I suppose that can be said of most manga.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
LOls we're in the same boat I love yaoi as well wink It can get hot and steamy but also loving and caring in so many ways when reading manga yaoi and watching different anime yaoi ;3

Dangerous Genius

12,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The First Pancake
I'm a 8059 KHR fan myself~

Mm, I used to love yaoi and would devour it like there was no tomorrow. However, after a while it's a lot like shojo in that things all start to look the same and the formula becomes so obvious. So, while I still enjoy some yaoi and BL titles, I've become incredibly fussy over what I'll read and especially in what I'll actually include in my own personal collection.

I don't know how old most of the demographic for this thread is, but I've been around long enough for most of the scanlated titles that I used to pirate to be licensed. Standing in front of the yaoi section at the comic book store has become...tear inducing. There is some serious fodder that's been translated for the exploding market, but I suppose that can be said of most manga.

8059 is cool too >.<
I like hayato-chan
i'm like, a super 801 fan! 801=yaoi for those of you who dont know 4laugh rofl
Yaoi is life. >.< Mrew~
I'll read any kind of yaoi as long as it's in a fandom I actually like/know about. You throw me a random yaoi doujin at me, and as long as I know who exactly the characters are, then I'll happily read it.

Heck, last Saturday I sat through 3 hours of an anime called Princess Princess. While it wasn't actually yaoi or BL or anything, it is implied and it makes my laugh because 3 supposedly straight guys have to crossdress in it. XD
Repomanz
well,technically,if ur a girl,and you like guy on guy,then you're perfectly normal,if ur a girl and you like girl on girl,now thats something else xp
My sis likes girl on girl.... emotion_dealwithit
Yeah, I love yaoi as well. I know awesome Hetalia dojinishi....and *cough* BLCDs *cough*....

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
OshoraMiko
Repomanz
well,technically,if ur a girl,and you like guy on guy,then you're perfectly normal,if ur a girl and you like girl on girl,now thats something else xp
My sis likes girl on girl.... emotion_dealwithit

and i didnt says that theres anything wrong with it wink

Levykins's Bae

Prodigal Guildsman

14,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Signature Look 250
yeah, I like. 4laugh

but when I accidentally find hardcore stuff, I'm all like redface (but I'm like that in public sometimes...)

Hilarious Genius

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I love it too (:
There isn't much yaoi anime out there, which saddens me greatly :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash