Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoi is like my drug. ♥
Have you ever read the manga Home Tutor?
It was pretty damn cute. c:

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
OH MY GOSH!!!! Me tooo!! It's like the best thing ever invented... Like ever!!! *fan girl squeel*
beatswork
I love Yaoi heart
Couldn't live without it.

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Was wondering what kind of yaoi you guys like? As in, like, yaoi with drama, action, fantasy, school setting, etc. Those kinda things.

Really, I'll take anything as long as the story is good and I like the characters lol.

Also, does anyone here play BL games?

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xMadameRed

Shiizuko
Was wondering what kind of yaoi you guys like? As in, like, yaoi with drama, action, fantasy, school setting, etc. Those kinda things.

Really, I'll take anything as long as the story is good and I like the characters lol.

I agree with you. As long as the story is good, I don't really care what genre, or what randomness is inside c: A lot of the yaoi manga take place in a school setting though.
Yes. I play BL games all the time hehe. Though I have a small problem with english patchers and adding them on, *sigh* but other than that, yes.
Togainu no Chi! 5ever.

Awesome. Right now I'm just playing BL games at the moment really, though I check back at Aarinfantasy sometimes to see if there's anything new. Almost done with DRAMAtical Murder, I'm so sad it's ending, it's such a great game crying
And what patches are you having trouble with?

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xMadameRed
Shiizuko
xMadameRed

Shiizuko

I agree with you. As long as the story is good, I don't really care what genre, or what randomness is inside c: A lot of the yaoi manga take place in a school setting though.
Yes. I play BL games all the time hehe. Though I have a small problem with english patchers and adding them on, *sigh* but other than that, yes.
Togainu no Chi! 5ever.

Awesome. Right now I'm just playing BL games at the moment really, though I check back at Aarinfantasy sometimes to see if there's anything new. Almost done with DRAMAtical Murder, I'm so sad it's ending, it's such a great game crying
And what patches are you having trouble with?

English patches. They always come out with weird symbols and I usually just click my way through the game and enjoy the pictures and voice overs TT ^ TT~
And most of the time I have a lot of trouble trying to figure out what to do after extract the .rar file XD I figured out to do it once with Daemon tools, but after that, I was completely confused DX
Anyway, the only two games I managed to click my way through were Togaino no Chi and a fan made game of Katekyo Hitman Reborn~ D: *sigh* the life of a bl fan who sucks at computer stuff TT ^ TT Well, I bought one or two games but they're short (but sweet!).

You go to aarinfantasy for the games, right? They have a whole board for help on any technical stuff: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/
And they have directions in the TnC patch too, it's super easy actually, even for me biggrin
Also, translation aggregator + agth/ith = BL game in Engrish lol, here's me using it. I can PM you the links for the downloads if you want.

Fashionable Millionaire

User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

Yaoi fan toooooo cat_whee

User Image
I love yaoi, but only when it's good. I'm picky, but... no offense to this fanbase, sometimes it's kinda hard to find a slash manga/anime with an actually good and original plot to keep you interested.
I mean, if it's the typical, stereotypical situation with the one HUGE guy who's always on top and the tiny crossdressing one with the huge eyes who always ends up being raped, then I won't read it. Those mangas are stupid. I will say that. xD

But if it's actually good and there's a bit more to it then sex (although the sex is nice), then I love this stuff. <3

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Upendo26
User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

Yaoi fan toooooo cat_whee

User Image

Haha, love your sig mrgreen

Fashionable Millionaire

Shiizuko

User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

Thank you! emotion_bigheart
it was fun drawing! but sadly it's not my idea I just redrew it xP

User Image

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Upendo26
Shiizuko

User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

Thank you! emotion_bigheart
it was fun drawing! but sadly it's not my idea I just redrew it xP

User Image

I used to make that face while looking at yaoi...now it's an evil grin twisted

Fashionable Millionaire

Shiizuko

I used to make that face while looking at yaoi...now it's an evil grin twisted

User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

heh, it's all for show. I'm past this stage as well... but having an evil expression in a siggy might scare people away and I'll never have my fun role playing yaoi haha.

User Image

Fashionable Millionaire

II-WynTheWolf-II
I love yaoi, but only when it's good. I'm picky, but... no offense to this fanbase, sometimes it's kinda hard to find a slash manga/anime with an actually good and original plot to keep you interested.
I mean, if it's the typical, stereotypical situation with the one HUGE guy who's always on top and the tiny crossdressing one with the huge eyes who always ends up being raped, then I won't read it. Those mangas are stupid. I will say that. xD

But if it's actually good and there's a bit more to it then sex (although the sex is nice), then I love this stuff. <3

User Image
User Image

Upendo26 Says:

I am a FEMALE
User Image

have you ever watched
The only yaoi that I know that doesn’t have what you listed might be, Gravitation, Sukisho
and Junjou romantica… I lied Junjou romantica has a little cross dressing here and there… but I love it haha.

I enjoy the classic victim and the guy that shows the ‘victim’ that he actually is gay. :cat_rolf:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces