Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Shiizuko
I like yaoi too, but lately I've been extremely picky. I'm currently just sticking to Boy's Love games for now.

...Your sig. ;___; <3
I love Yaoi!!! i can't live a day without it. is that so wrong?

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Mr A n a n a s
Shiizuko
I like yaoi too, but lately I've been extremely picky. I'm currently just sticking to Boy's Love games for now.

...Your sig. ;___; <3

AHHHHHH, YOUR SIG! I'm playing DRAMAtical Murder right now! I'm not finished yet though, you?

Also yes, I'm still crying over Sweet Pool gonk

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Shiizuko
Mr A n a n a s
Shiizuko

...Your sig. ;___; <3

AHHHHHH, YOUR SIG! I'm playing DRAMAtical Murder right now! I'm not finished yet though, you?

ads;ljgak NO because I don't have it yet. ;u; My copy's on its way though, I just have to wait... OTL
I've been watching a friend livestream it though, and we just finished Koujaku's route today. ;u; He and Aoba are so cute...

;__; How can anyone not cry over Sweet Pool?? Guh, so beautifully depressing...

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Mr A n a n a s
Shiizuko
Mr A n a n a s
Shiizuko

...Your sig. ;___; <3

ads;ljgak NO because I don't have it yet. ;u; My copy's on its way though, I just have to wait... OTL
I've been watching a friend livestream it though, and we just finished Koujaku's route today. ;u; He and Aoba are so cute...

It is! It's my favorite N+C game...actually, it's just my favorite BL game hands down. I'm totally saving Koujaku for last haha! But I'm kinda nervous 'cause I just finished Mink's bad ending and...y'know, I thought I was prepared because I've played N+C's games before. Let's just say I've never shut my laptop so fast in my life gonk I'm scared for the other bad endings!
MFW reading Yaoi burning_eyes

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Shiizuko
Mr A n a n a s
Shiizuko
Mr A n a n a s
Shiizuko

...Your sig. ;___; <3

It is! It's my favorite N+C game...actually, it's just my favorite BL game hands down. I'm totally saving Koujaku for last haha! But I'm kinda nervous 'cause I just finished Mink's bad ending and...y'know, I thought I was prepared because I've played N+C's games before. Let's just say I've never shut my laptop so fast in my life gonk I'm scared for the other bad endings!

Sweet Pool isn't my very favorite (OTL it's so beautiful but too sad for happy person like me...), but it's definitely one of my favorites. ;u;
: D Koujaku's end is super iiyo cute!
gonk From the CGs I've seen, Mink's bad end isn't... the worst... But haha yeah, even when you except something awful from N+C, they'll still surprise you.

PFFT I got DMMd just now, time to plaaay~
Yaoi mentality: two hot guys on top of each other.

Sometimes, sometimes you find people who read it with actual plot and feels.
But usually:

"IIITSSS SOOOO CUUUUTEEE"
"HOTHOTHOT"
"^___^ YAOI"

imo.

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Mr A n a n a s

Sweet Pool isn't my very favorite (OTL it's so beautiful but too sad for happy person like me...), but it's definitely one of my favorites. ;u;
: D Koujaku's end is super iiyo cute!
gonk From the CGs I've seen, Mink's bad end isn't... the worst... But haha yeah, even when you except something awful from N+C, they'll still surprise you.

PFFT I got DMMd just now, time to plaaay~

Ahh, it isn't the worst eek ?! Well, thanks for warning me at least. I'm super a**l (lol) about spoilers so I look at as few CGs as I can before I play a game.

And have fun with your game! I'm playing Noize's route right now and let me just say he has piercings....eeeeverywhere lol

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lilsaur

But usually:

"HOTHOTHOT"
"^___^ YAOI"

imo.

I was one of those "Kyaaa kawaii" girls in high school........never again.
Shiizuko
Lilsaur

But usually:

"HOTHOTHOT"
"^___^ YAOI"

imo.

I never was one. </3
I like my yaoi too.
b

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lilsaur
Shiizuko
Lilsaur

But usually:

"HOTHOTHOT"
"^___^ YAOI"

imo.

I never was one. </3
I like my yaoi too.
b

There are moments when she tries to break free but I hold her down...I am never turning into that again. Although I'm not as outwardly crazy and noisy about it I'm still into yaoi, though my tastes have changed a bit.

Hygienic Garbage

crying I want to write/draw a yaoi manga, but that's only because I'm a sellout. I don't actually enjoy it over any other romance.

I just like sweet stories with people who love each other. cry

I'll admit, though, I liked some aspects of Kuroshitsuji (it grossed me out that he was a kid, so I wish he was older or something) and Yami No Matsui, but no one ever really ends up together. I'm not crazy about the explicit things.

Overall, when I see something is called "yaoi", I automatically assume it's going to be crappy simply because people (like me) are trying to market to a craze. emo

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Leaf Collector
crying I want to write/draw a yaoi manga, but that's only because I'm a sellout. I don't actually enjoy it over any other romance.

I'll admit, though, I liked some aspects of Kuroshitsuji (it grossed me out that he was a kid, so I wish he was older or something) and Yami No Matsuei, but no one ever really ends up together. I'm not crazy about the explicit things.

Overall, when I see something is called "yaoi", I automatically assume it's going to be crappy simply because people (like me) are trying to market to a craze. emo

Erm...I wouldn't call Kuroshitsuji yaoi just really...fanservicy? Yami ni Matsui didn't really have anything except Muraki's sexual harassment.

What exactly do you mean by being a sellout? Also, don't assume something is crappy just because of it's genre. I'll admit there are a lot of shitty yaoi out there but there are some masterpieces like *points to sig*.

Hygienic Garbage

Shiizuko
Leaf Collector

I'll admit, though, I liked some aspects of Kuroshitsuji (it grossed me out that he was a kid, so I wish he was older or something) and Yami No Matsuei, but no one ever really ends up together. I'm not crazy about the explicit things.

Erm...I wouldn't call Kuroshitsuji yaoi just really...fanservicy? Yami ni Matsui didn't really have anything except Muraki's sexual harassment.

What exactly do you mean by being a sellout? Also, don't assume something is crappy just because of it's genre. I'll admit there are a lot of shitty yaoi out there but there are some masterpieces like *points to sig*.

Fanservice can have the negative effect of objectifying and cheapening the characters/story, so when I mean selling out then I really mean providing an excessive amount of fanservice to the point that the story is in the background or almost nonexistent.

They really aren't yaoi, but they have the same kind of feel. I'd go into it, but I'm kind of hoping you know what I mean so that I don't have to think of how to explain it. They have a lot of similarities to established yaoi. (Besides, I thought Tsuzuki and Hisoka had a thing. Or maybe it was a one-sided thing. Either way, a thing existed.)

I'm not saying I don't believe in masterpieces (although I have no idea what your sig is saying, so I can't really check it out), it's just that more often than not, I will generally find better stories that have romance with men that happen to be gay than stories that advertise as being a yaoi. So, because of that, when a story advertises as being yaoi, I don't expect it to be good, but am glad when I'm wrong. In my experience, I feel like it is rare that I am proven wrong.

But I would like to point out that just because a story's really crappy, doesn't mean it isn't fun to read, either. It just means it's maybe not so meaningful or thought-provoking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff