Welcome to Gaia! ::

call me crazy, but I really like my manga with guys who are demons. Like Kurizaki no Hana, demon Flowers, and Demon Diary.
any manga with demons you guys like and want to share?

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Gothika Vanguard
anyone?

Present!

I wouldn't say he's tall or dark but he sure is a demon.

The Devil's son to be exact emotion_awesome .

Ao No Exorcist is love to me right now and I'm not sure if this counts or would even be to your interests but there is this yaoi swimming around out there called Together with a Demon, Blood Hope, Blood Chip and Blood Trade by Naono Bohra.

*FrenchBonappetitpopthingy*

Fantastique emotion_kirakira

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
do they have to be demons or would tall, dark, and nonhuman work as well?

Levykins's Bae

Prodigal Guildsman

14,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Signature Look 250
Personally, I love Akuma to Dolce's Beaut.
the manga Arago has a lot of supernatural stuff (it's pretty dark too)
Black Butler!!! Ao no Exorcist. D. Gray Man (not exactly pretty handsome demons, more like ugly, creepy demons but it's really good). That's all I got.
amerimulete
Gothika Vanguard
anyone?

Present!

Ao No Exorcist is love to me right now and I'm not sure if this counts or would even be to your interests but there is this yaoi swimming around out there called Together with a Demon, Blood Hope, Blood Chip and Blood Trade by Naono Bohra.

Present? what anime or manga is he from?
I like AoE. Rin and mephisto were awesome. Not enough Mephisto though.
And I'vee never before heard of those titles. thanks for sharing. I'll have to look into them, now.
You want Dark? You want Scary? You want Screwed up?

Berserk! (Adult Material Warning) (HIGHLY Dark material. Enjoyable Story In My Opinion)

Gantz (Adult Material Warning) (Based more around Aliens but Aliens take very creepy almost demonic/angelic forms at times)

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Gothika Vanguard
amerimulete
Gothika Vanguard
anyone?

Present!

Present? what anime or manga is he from?
I like AoE. Rin and mephisto were awesome. Not enough Mephisto though.
And I'vee never before heard of those titles. thanks for sharing. I'll have to look into them, now.

In Elementary and Middle school we used to take attendance and you had to call out "Here!" or "Present!", haha.

After that incident with him and Shura, I want to see a lot more Mephisto *winknudgewink*

Interesting Dabbler

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I read the first book of the four part The Demon Ororon manga series. It looked really interesting and you can find all four volumes in one nowadays. I would have gotten the other three books, but someone spoiled the series for me, and I just haven't brought myself to get the rest. xd Supposedly, there's an epilogue as well.
I remember reading this cliche shoujo called Akuma na Eros where the main girl's in this love triangle with Satan and this devout christian kid. The main character's a complete t**t, but it sounds like it might float your boat.

You should read Chrono Crusade too, almost forgot that one. Loads better than aforementioned manga, though the ending is super bittersweet.

Destructive Bunny

Alichino. The art is fantastically gothic and awesome.

Angel Sanctuary by Kaori Yuki, half way through you go to hell and meet all the demons, again, fantastic art.

Shirtless Capitalist

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aniteru
You want Dark? You want Scary? You want Screwed up?

Berserk! (Adult Material Warning) (HIGHLY Dark material. Enjoyable Story In My Opinion)

Gantz (Adult Material Warning) (Based more around Aliens but Aliens take very creepy almost demonic/angelic forms at times)

Oh course she should read berserk, everyone should. There is nothing else that compares.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff