Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ra Ritsujun za Desudebiru
gena la bonita princesa00
Cloud_SR
I guess if anything, i tend to read in different voices for the different characters. other than that, no.

Haha so I'm NOT alone!! I thought I was the ONLY one who did that lol>.<

!( ◎_◎; )

haha
When i read mang i turn of the air conditioner, put an airfan,turn off the light,open a window, take the price sticker off the manga and stick it on my bed crawl under the sheets of the bed turn on a flash light and do the voices of the characters outloud O.O...I think thats pretty much ill i do whe reading manga heart sweatdrop blaugh eek 4laugh stare dramallama
I read it too fast then forget everything that happened. :C

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i end up siting Like inuyasha
this way

User Image

or this way
User Image

and some time i end up with a dirty mouth

Feline Paladin

1. Clean hands are a MUST before touching my manga. That goes for anyone else. No reading while eating. Drinking is fine if the drink is kept a certain distance away.
2. Never open it too far, or it messes up the spine. Goes for anyone else.
3. I can read lightning fast, but that causes me to sometimes forget what I've read, so I have to make an effort to slow down.
4. I study the art in some panels for a good amount of time.
5. If there's anything written in Japanese, I will read it and try to translate it.
6. If something occurs in the story that was related to something I saw on a previous page, I go back and study that previous page for a while.

Feline Paladin

7. If there's an especially impressively drawn scene, like a really good facial expression, I like to copy that picture, in detail. I will sometimes redraw that same scene using one of my own characters.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
Mostly I just make sure that they are kept in the best condition possible. The only thing I do to my manga which could be bad for them is read them in the bath. I am very careful not to drop them in though! But I think that in the bath is the most relaxing place to read manga.
I imagine voices for the character in my head.

I also examine KHR! closely for signs or hints of ChromeKen.

Shameless Stalker

13,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
first time reading, i skip all of the author's notes.
after i'm finished, i'd go back from page 1 finding all the author's notes to read them smile

Feline Paladin

ambercrystal
Mostly I just make sure that they are kept in the best condition possible. The only thing I do to my manga which could be bad for them is read them in the bath. I am very careful not to drop them in though! But I think that in the bath is the most relaxing place to read manga.

Haha! I read books in the bath sometimes, but never manga. Manga's harder for me to replace.

Feline Paladin

dreamofmoon
first time reading, i skip all of the author's notes.
after i'm finished, i'd go back from page 1 finding all the author's notes to read them smile

I keep telling myself to do that, but I always linger and read them along the way, anyway. XD

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
TS Sailor Cronus
ambercrystal

Haha! I read books in the bath sometimes, but never manga. Manga's harder for me to replace.

Manga is pretty easy for me to replace where I am, but I am still very careful, because I do treasure them. But, as a person who stresses almost non stop, having something that helps me relax is great!
I guess I have a few...I usually read a few different Mangas at once. I'll squeal loudly. I'll hate characters if they love the person that I have a crush on cause they better not get in my way. Oh and sometimes when I'm explaining a Manga to someone I struggle with the names or titles so just mumble it quietly.
keixia

I always get this stupid grin on my face and get over excited as a chapter goes on. Oh also these squeaks. Which I'm assuming is what you sometimes do -she says hoping ^^-
I make stupid faces, squeal like a pig and I must be sitting on the floor.
Also, if the characters are eating there's a high chance I'm also eating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff