Eden No Ori...

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

Eyeshield 21.

This series brought you through tears, laughter, blood-boiling moments of crowning awesome, and just peetered off toward the end. :'x

User Image

Eternal Dreamer

33,500 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
MCSens
Mhm, one that comes to mind is "Dragon Head"

Unfortunately I forget mangas with shitty endings quite fast, I hate it..

Omg! You're the first person I've met that has read/liked Dragon Head. It's one of my favorite mangas-the tension when they are stuck in the tunnel is just so good!

The ending didn't disappoint me so much, but the 'cult of people with no fear' was so stupid and boring and didn't contribute to the story at all.
Mx0 comes to mind, but that was more because it got canceled i think.

M4D4R4W0LF's Partner

Demonic Apprentice

Lee Jaehwan
Gantz

It was a great series, with awesome action/gore, but the ending pissed me off cause it left more questions than a complete answer. emotion_donotwant
That's a nice gif in your signature there.

Also, on topic... I can't even remember ever being satisfied with an ending. Everything always feels so wrong. I'd like a whole volume of ending and prologue.
I want to know how it ended and what happens to them after
INCLUDING THE SIDE CHARACTERS.
; w;

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Plasmavore
Lee Jaehwan
Gantz

It was a great series, with awesome action/gore, but the ending pissed me off cause it left more questions than a complete answer. emotion_donotwant
That's a nice gif in your signature there.

Also, on topic... I can't even remember ever being satisfied with an ending. Everything always feels so wrong. I'd like a whole volume of ending and prologue.
I want to know how it ended and what happens to them after
INCLUDING THE SIDE CHARACTERS.
; w;

AYYYY~ TSUKIYAMA. emotion_dealwithit

OMF YES. I wanted to know what happened after Gantz ended. (still nothing omf)

Fluffy Explorer

This is why I have shifted to reading oneshots or manga that stays within 100 chapters. Any more and the manga tends to be full of fillers and just dies but the authors keep beating that plotline for money.

Also my answer is Usagi Drop.
Great writing, art, and all that jazz, but I was expecting a generic ending, not some real-bull-poo-pull-everything-from-under-me type ending.
Plus maybe it challenged my morals? I'm still not quite sure.

Dangerous Hunter

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
For me, Beelzebub. The manga wasn't really great or anything, but I thought it was pretty good. The ending was insanely rushed, and left more questions than answers really. Well, actually tbh I thought it started sucking after the behemoth arc.

Determined Duck

18,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
One of the biggest one was mx0.

The artist seems to be very unlucky. All his works got dropped at
some point but I have to admit mx0 was his only great work.

Maybe he couldn't keep up with deadlines, maybe he wasn't
popular in Japan. Who knows...

Wheezing Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tokyo Ghoul! I invested so much time in it and basically read the whole series in 3 days and the ending was just way too rushed. He could have done so much more with it and answered a lot more questions that appeared towards the end but I think he just wanted to release the sequel as soon as possible which is actually pretty good right now. I'm just scared it'll have a bad ending like the first one. sweatdrop

Tipsy Shoujo

I came to say Deadman Wonderland and wasn't surprised to find it already mentioned here. Sigh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff