Other 0.112 11.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fluffy Hoarder

13,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ojiro Kazuma 's my fav. It's miraculous that he could hold his love for Fumino for so long & not do anything to her 3nodding
I know, right? I find that both endearing and aggravating, because I want them to get together already. D:
FtaK has updated!!

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Friendly 100
The series is pretty good. :3 I want them to update more though.
teppei!.. so cute! biggrin
Chapter 27 came out!

Ohoho, I liked this chapter~ heart
so cute and sweet.. biggrin
I really like it. ^^

Beloved Knight

8,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The manga is pretty good. All I need now is faster updates. xp
Yea, I do wish they'd update faster. ;_; I'm not sure if it's monthly or not. Doesn't feel like it...D:
Dead_Mokona
Seliece
Dead_Mokona
A lot of the plot devices are overly dramatic, and often cliched, but I can't seem to stop reading and laughing! XD

I know exactly what you mean~ I think this manga pulled it off rather well and comes across as funny and inticing as opposed to redundant and silly.

You hit the nail on the head. I could pick out some of these exact same characters, situations, and scenes (even panels) in any number of other manga where I felt like the author was trying to make it a heartrending, emotional moment...and failed. It's so much easier to take the emotional moments in FtaK "seriously" (while laughing) because the overall tone and portrayal is so ridiculous, you never feel like you're being manipulated~ just entertained. ^^

I totallllllly agree! I love it no matter how predictable it may be 3nodding At first when I saw the title I was like, "This is going to be a very dirty manga." But it really isn't. Although, now I'm just like, "DO her already!" Lol. The manga isn't dirty but it turns you into a pervert xd
xBeautiful_Earth_Fairyx
Dead_Mokona
Seliece
Dead_Mokona
A lot of the plot devices are overly dramatic, and often cliched, but I can't seem to stop reading and laughing! XD

I know exactly what you mean~ I think this manga pulled it off rather well and comes across as funny and inticing as opposed to redundant and silly.

You hit the nail on the head. I could pick out some of these exact same characters, situations, and scenes (even panels) in any number of other manga where I felt like the author was trying to make it a heartrending, emotional moment...and failed. It's so much easier to take the emotional moments in FtaK "seriously" (while laughing) because the overall tone and portrayal is so ridiculous, you never feel like you're being manipulated~ just entertained. ^^

I totallllllly agree! I love it no matter how predictable it may be 3nodding At first when I saw the title I was like, "This is going to be a very dirty manga." But it really isn't. Although, now I'm just like, "DO her already!" Lol. The manga isn't dirty but it turns you into a pervert xd

I bet that was their evil plan all along!
I absolutely love it. whee Pretty art. And the story is so cute~ the characters are adorable, too!

Camera-Ready Star

28,900 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
This is really cute!! I love Ojiro! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers