Ojiro Shoma 0.04 4.0% [ 5 ]
Kaji Teppei 0.224 22.4% [ 28 ]
Margaret Denton 0.016 1.6% [ 2 ]
Kaji Tomoyuki 0.032 3.2% [ 4 ]
Other 0.112 11.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

ninja ninja ninja
Sounds interesting. I suppose I'll read it.

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
ah,so thats what that fanfic i read was based on.have a link?
I like Ojiro Kazuma! 4laugh
Kaji is a pain in the a**! Annoying little immature b**** who shouldn't even BE with Kazuma! stressed scream
^^; I have conflicting opinions about Fumino. For the most part I like her, but I find her personalities to be very contradictory. Normally she's this somewhat-punk-rebellious independent teenager who "carries out her own justice" and all, but she's always getting into damsel-in-distress situations, which I find really annoying. I mean, I like seeing Kazuma save her and all, but I think she's been getting more weepy and weak lately. D:

Anywaaaay. Why won't the next chapter come outtt. DX Tomoyuki's amusing, and I look forward to seeing his interaction with Kazuma some more.
i read the first chapter but then i stopped. but it's a good manga though
A lot of the plot devices are overly dramatic, and often cliched, but I can't seem to stop reading and laughing! XD
Dead_Mokona
A lot of the plot devices are overly dramatic, and often cliched, but I can't seem to stop reading and laughing! XD

I know exactly what you mean~ I think this manga pulled it off rather well and comes across as funny and inticing as opposed to redundant and silly.
Seliece
Dead_Mokona

I know exactly what you mean~ I think this manga pulled it off rather well and comes across as funny and inticing as opposed to redundant and silly.

You hit the nail on the head. I could pick out some of these exact same characters, situations, and scenes (even panels) in any number of other manga where I felt like the author was trying to make it a heartrending, emotional moment...and failed. It's so much easier to take the emotional moments in FtaK "seriously" (while laughing) because the overall tone and portrayal is so ridiculous, you never feel like you're being manipulated~ just entertained. ^^

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
i just luv manga. especially the romantic ones heart .but my parents doesn't let me read them but i still do.
I love this series!! And I found it byu accidet.....Don't we always though?? LOL

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
this manga is so cute!..i love this!.. wink )
It is indeed adorable 3nodding

So~ Who's everyone's favorite character?

Eloquent Muse

The art is lovely and the plot is pulled off surprisingly well. Basically, it's cute ad funny. Oh, and Kazuma is my favorite.

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
That's what attracted me to it at first to. The plot reading about it seemed a bit iffy but I love it. There's plenty of "d'aww" moments and it makes me laugh sometimes to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff