Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01

I read Dramacon (of course) and Nightschool by Svetlana Chmakova cat_smile I heard from someone that she has a webcomic too, but i haven't had the time to look it up yet.
Oh, i read Fruits Basket and Skip Beat!!! ~♪ i really like Skip Beat... emotion_bigheart
Yeah that's what I read from her website. It is supposed to be really good biggrin

did you read it yet?
For Nightschool? No I got the other two to read first. Right now I am on Skip Beat and it is good biggrin

yay! i know right? skip beat is amazing emotion_bigheart what volume are you on right now?
It's one of those volumes that has three volumes in one, but I am at the part where she is auditioning for her part and some woman threw a little girl at her, so she has to help her find her mom; and that's where I left off.

Did you finished it? How many volumes do they have?

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01

I read Dramacon (of course) and Nightschool by Svetlana Chmakova cat_smile I heard from someone that she has a webcomic too, but i haven't had the time to look it up yet.
Oh, i read Fruits Basket and Skip Beat!!! ~♪ i really like Skip Beat... emotion_bigheart
Yeah that's what I read from her website. It is supposed to be really good biggrin

did you read it yet?
For Nightschool? No I got the other two to read first. Right now I am on Skip Beat and it is good biggrin

yay! i know right? skip beat is amazing emotion_bigheart what volume are you on right now?
It's one of those volumes that has three volumes in one, but I am at the part where she is auditioning for her part and some woman threw a little girl at her, so she has to help her find her mom; and that's where I left off.

so you got this one? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (i googled it)
it's so funny cat_lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kyoko's very dramatic
Skip Beat isn't finished yet cat_smile It's still ongoing
but, I am pretty much up to date with it
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01

did you read it yet?

so you got this one? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (i googled it)
it's so funny cat_lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kyoko's very dramatic
Nice! What volume are you on?

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01

did you read it yet?

it's so funny cat_lol

ummmm.. not really sure.... 30, i guess?
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01
1DisneyFan
Manga Grl 01

it's so funny cat_lol

ummmm.. not really sure.... 30, i guess?
That's a lot. I might buy them at Comic Con or go online, since they are free

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Favorite char would have to be matt and fav part would have to be the kiss during the dance <3 so cute
1DisneyFan
I love this manga I always read it when I am in the mood for something romantic and funny.

What is your favorite part in DramaCon?

Favorite Character?

Who do you consider hot in the Manga?

Do you think Chris and Mat are meant to be?

One last question! What did you think of the ending?

This is a great series! And from one of my favorite OEL creators!

1. I love all the interaction scenes. XD Super vague I know but Svet has a really good ear for dialogue and can be really, really funny no matter which character she's writing for.

2. Gotta be Beth. I really sympathize with her story and know her situation all too well. Having parents who expect a lot from you and being an artist is difficult to manage.

3. Matt's hot sister. 3nodding

4. I thought it was neat and open-ended enough to fire up imagination, although I don't have the Ultimate Edition so I'm not sure if that one actually counts as the ending you refer to.
laurbits
1DisneyFan
I love this manga I always read it when I am in the mood for something romantic and funny.

What is your favorite part in DramaCon?

Favorite Character?

Who do you consider hot in the Manga?

Do you think Chris and Mat are meant to be?

One last question! What did you think of the ending?

This is a great series! And from one of my favorite OEL creators!

1. I love all the interaction scenes. XD Super vague I know but Svet has a really good ear for dialogue and can be really, really funny no matter which character she's writing for.

2. Gotta be Beth. I really sympathize with her story and know her situation all too well. Having parents who expect a lot from you and being an artist is difficult to manage.

3. Matt's hot sister. 3nodding

4. I thought it was neat and open-ended enough to fire up imagination, although I don't have the Ultimate Edition so I'm not sure if that one actually counts as the ending you refer to.
The ending was about Matt and Chris on their first date to the zoo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games