Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've read Dengeki Daisy online & I just bought the first two volumes whee What do you like about the manga? What's your favorite part/character? Is it weird that I like Akira? xd (don't worry I support Kurosaki and Teru all the way wink )
Still need to read this, i keep forgetting .__.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I love this series! smile the manga's great and it's not bad that you like Akira, he seems funny I guess...? And I love Kurosaki and Teru!

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I think it's a really great manga!!! heart Kurosaki and Teru!! cat_xd
(and no, it's not weird that you like Akira...)

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Dengeki Daisy is very cute and funny! Go bald, Kurosaki!!!

Fashionable Gaian

I liked it, too, and I was happy that the author seems to have handled the age difference between Kurosaki and Teru well, because it is significant.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Friendly 100
Its a cute manga and I'm in love with Kurosaki.
I have all the volumes so far except for the newest one coming out.
I love Teru and Kurosake.
Kurosake is my kind of man.

emotion_drool
Where can I read Dengeki Daisy online? I've been wanting to read it and I don't have the money right now to buy the volumes.
katythegrouch
Where can I read Dengeki Daisy online? I've been wanting to read it and I don't have the money right now to buy the volumes.

You can read it here :3 : http://manga.animea.net/dengeki-daisy.html
AnimeFreak6868
katythegrouch

You can read it here :3 : http://manga.animea.net/dengeki-daisy.html

Thanks! biggrin

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
One of the best mangas I've read! I've bought the first 3 volumes and I've been reading the rest online. My favorite part would have to be *spoilers, don't read if you don't want to know* Teru tackles Chiharu into the ocean and Kurosaki dives in to save her. whee

Lonely Genius

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Or mangahere.com
katythegrouch

6,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
I love the series x3 Well I love anything shoujo.... I actually happened to see a chapter image from it posted on facebook and i asked if it was a shoujo, someone said yes. So i said, i'll read it then ^^ Then I saw someone briefly describe a funny perverted scene with Kurosaki and i was like... strike that.... I'm reading it NOW! xd I've read all the chapters online, though i should check back to see if there are more...it's been a couple months or so : / And I bought volume one the second i saw it xD I was manga browsing....then when I saw it I literally said out loud " Oh my god! They have Dengeki Daisy!! I'm getting it!" only because my sister was with me... I wouldn't have shouted that if no one was there lol. sweatdrop
An awesome series so far!! I also really enjoyed Beast Master by the same author, it was really cute heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff