• Tycoon 200
User Image

That's racist! *ding*

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
*sighs* And we are to believe that Ichigo is to come in smack Yhwach on the head and be like

"HEY! STOP IT!!!!! OK?"
"Ok...."
"Alright?"
"Alright....."

Romantic Lunatic

I missed so much. eek
Oh man, don't tell me after like 9 years this thread is flat lining.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Man in the Gimp Suit

Sort of like the manga...

is anyone else sorely disappointed by the 'soul king'?
Somber Ash

More or less. I was wondering when will Kubo go back to using the Saint Seiya roots that he based Bleach off of. The whole 'using the Captains' reiatsu to open the gateway' is another rehash of Saint Seiya's Underworld arc where the Gold Saints open the gateway to the Underworld via self-sacrifice to allow the heroes to pass through.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Haven't been here for a while razz Been keeping up with the manga though.
Kubo never has the guts to kill off characters and its so frustrating /; All that pent up drama about someone dying just goes to waste when he brings them back.. And its getting real old imo.
Everytime a character dies, or is close to dying, I think it's safe to assume that they'll make a full recovery, ja? I think so

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Artiistic
Kubo never has the guts to kill off characters and its so frustrating /; All that pent up drama about someone dying just goes to waste when he brings them back.. And its getting real old imo.
Everytime a character dies, or is close to dying, I think it's safe to assume that they'll make a full recovery, ja? I think so

Didn't the one lieutenant die and stay dead? Kira.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Somber Ash
The Man in the Gimp Suit

Not me. The manga had it's up and down in 2014 but 2015 is starting off pretty good. Specifically in December 2014 with the ichibei vs Juhabach and the last chapter of 2014 Juha being the son of the soul king. I wasn't expecting the soul king to be some omnipotent being but to just be a limbless king in a shell seems much more interesting.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Artiistic
The only reason why Kubo didn't kill of Byakuya was because most of the fangirls who loved him threatened to drop bleach. At the end of the day it's the way he makes a living so I sorta understand.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Artiistic
Yeah I was pissed when kubo brought Yammato back. Wait......

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ImmaEffinAngel
Somber Ash
The Man in the Gimp Suit

Not me. The manga had it's up and down in 2014 but 2015 is starting off pretty good. Specifically in December 2014 with the ichibei vs Juhabach and the last chapter of 2014 Juha being the son of the soul king. I wasn't expecting the soul king to be some omnipotent being but to just be a limbless king in a shell seems much more interesting.

Well I guess if you find book stops interesting...I can't really tell you to not. We each have our own things we like. But I felt like there could have been limitless more interesting things than basically a over-glorified statue.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Somber Ash
ImmaEffinAngel
Somber Ash
The Man in the Gimp Suit

Well I guess if you find book stops interesting...I can't really tell you to not. We each have our own things we like. But I felt like there could have been limitless more interesting things than basically a over-glorified statue.
You're right when everyone has a different perspective on manga. At first when I read this I was surprised when the soul king was easily stabbed. But now that I look at it you don't need guards if a king is strong. It would have been interesting to see the Soul King as some super strong opponent and as the readers we wouldn't question on how or why he is so strong. But as we read in the chapter the king doesn't even have limbs and when he got stabbed he didn't even flinch. It brings questions as to what he is or how did he become a king.
Is Juha trying to kill the king or trying to save his father?

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
ImmaEffinAngel
Artiistic

I dunno, I get the feeling he'll have some sort of comeback in a way. That's just my hunch though. I also think those zombified soul reapers will find a way back as well (in a way they sort of did).

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Artiistic
ImmaEffinAngel
Artiistic

I dunno, I get the feeling he'll have some sort of comeback in a way. That's just my hunch though. I also think those zombified soul reapers will find a way back as well (in a way they sort of did).
It would be nice to see if Yammato came back by Juha bach using his bankai. Hitsugauya and Matsumoto coming back to life from being a zombie I would understand. But if Kensei and Rose is alive after all the s**t they went through I will call bullshit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff