I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

It's just something that happened... like Tobi-Obito.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ChristandJackel
Like I said earlier, why do people think they are or have done anything with Bankai. Keep in mind that only a handful of people have Bankai and, with the exception of the Lieutenant-Commander, none of them have apparently been shown to face off or interact with the Quincies whatsoever.

We've know from Ichigo's fight with Ivan that they have an ability that makes a Shinigami's Bankai disappear once it's used, and we know from Sasakibe's last words that they have Bankai themselves. It's fair to assume they're stealing Bankai until we're told otherwise.

Romantic Lunatic

Something I thought awhile ago and forgot to post:

Every arc had mixing of the different species/people/types of being

Shinigami/human (we didn't know about his parentage)
Shinigami/hollow
Hollow/shinigami
human/hollow

Ichigo ... all of the above

maybe this time this Quincy faction grabbed up someone else's type of powers by what ever method. It would explain them having Bankai. and hollow fragments.

It could be another reason for the split: the Ishida could have thought it stupid "pride" -wise to have any use of shinigami powers.

Maybe they don't "take" the powers per se but aggravate a Bankai attack so they can charge up from that level of power. I can see them being so surprised that Ichigo can still go on after them using their tech on him and siphoning energy (his outfit is part of his powers, they show his criss-cross things breaking off) becuase they haven't used it on someone like him before.

So they can take that much spirit energy from him and he can keep going. Like how Unohana was shocked on the way to false Karakura. He just has that much.
Unfavoured Guest
ChristandJackel
Like I said earlier, why do people think they are or have done anything with Bankai. Keep in mind that only a handful of people have Bankai and, with the exception of the Lieutenant-Commander, none of them have apparently been shown to face off or interact with the Quincies whatsoever.

We've know from Ichigo's fight with Ivan that they have an ability that makes a Shinigami's Bankai disappear once it's used, and we know from Sasakibe's last words that they have Bankai themselves. It's fair to assume they're stealing Bankai until we're told otherwise.
That's circumstantial at best. I mean, not a lot of people have Bankai so really who exactly are they harvesting? Like I said earlier, none of the Gotei 13 have been mentioned to have been defeated/had their powers taken so what makes you automatically assume that they're stealing an ability that only a select few people have. If anything, they've taken rouge shinigami and augmented their powers.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Ayon may not have defeated him, but he definitely beat the ******** out of him.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
yes yes he did alright... not as gore but gore. 3nodding

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
The little cute Shinigami boy Yuki had appeared again. whee

I do wonder what his role is in this arc.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ChristandJackel
That's circumstantial at best. I mean, not a lot of people have Bankai so really who exactly are they harvesting? Like I said earlier, none of the Gotei 13 have been mentioned to have been defeated/had their powers taken so what makes you automatically assume that they're stealing an ability that only a select few people have. If anything, they've taken rouge shinigami and augmented their powers.

Ok, we have no examples of them doing this in the past, but we also have no examples of Shinigami having their Bankai sealed/vanished before, and I doubt that's a technique the Vandenreich have developed without ever putting into practice. Kubo will probably pull a few examples out of his a**, but all I'm saying is they've been confirmed to make Bankai disappear, and if they do that then it's possible that they're stealing it.
Yeah it definitely is possible. I'm just saying its a bit too early to just assume that that's the case is all.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
yup....all we can do is wait. Assumptions aren't always good anyway. xp
PotionsPet
Now they gave us a time. I don't think they gave us one before so people were wondering when it actually went down..

200 years ago

PP, they told us that time frame when Kubo first introduced the concept back in volume 5, I think. I can remember whether it was either Tessai or Kisuke that actually said it but I know one of them definitely brought up the time frame when Rukia came to the Urahara Shop looking for info on the Quincies.

Romantic Lunatic

Huh. I didn't remember that. User Image Oh well. Now I know, then. XD

*abuses the hell out of emotes now that I found almost a whole set I like*

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Urahara....you better tell us something about this. stare

Romantic Lunatic

You know he will.. in a dramatic way.. Or just pop up in the background with a line like, "I knew this"

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
xd
the return of the holes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash