• Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Romantic Lunatic

cat_xd

I just saw the "Arabian nights" themed episode. Holy crap. cat_xp
*finally caught up to Bleach again* @_@

Side note: Air Gear is such a mind ******** right now
Seliece, I couldn't agree more. The words I think of, though, are why and how. Seriously, Sora was murking folks left and right - supposedly so without the use of his ATs - and all of a sudden Ikki starting to trounce him. Oh!Great has Sora,Ikki, and even Ringo and Rika faked out. I'm so disappointed in that series.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
hehehe...Ringo is apple...sorry nvm.'''
I heard of Airgear but it never cross my mind and spark an interest.
Indeed, Ringo is known as "Crazy Apple" in Air Gear, and a lot of her clothes and logos drawn by Oh!Great in the series involve apples in some way.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
O_O
. . . . Interesting. emotion_sweatdrop
doc olden
Seliece, I couldn't agree more. The words I think of, though, are why and how. Seriously, Sora was murking folks left and right - supposedly so without the use of his ATs - and all of a sudden Ikki starting to trounce him. Oh!Great has Sora,Ikki, and even Ringo and Rika faked out. I'm so disappointed in that series.

I mean, I expected it to be a ******** since a while ago, but this is just ridiculous. It's bordering on "I don't know what I'm doing with this plotline so I'mma go all out with crazy-a** gadgets and dumb twists!" I felt like a lot of the dialogue could've been done so much better; half of it didn't even make since. My god. D:<

And yeah, the whole Sora vs. Ikki fight was bullshit. This isn't even a good ******** anymore (like DGM or Tsubasa emotion_awesome ) I'm honestly disappointed by a lot that's going on. The only saving grace is that the art is still good, I gues...*sigh*

</longass rant on Air Gear lol>
That rant could be much longer, believe me. I really am getting annoyed with how OG tries to tie some spiritual meaning in his chapters, all the more so because I swear the meaning is hard to both understand and identify, much less agree with and is sometimes even contradictory. Like Sora feeling a lot of people were trash, some even being on his level, and then turning around and supposedly wanting to help the "99%" of people unable to "fly"/"achieve their dreams". What the heck is up with that?
It's unfortunate that it went the same direction as OG's previous work, Tenjou Tenge...
doc olden
That rant could be much longer, believe me. I really am getting annoyed with how OG tries to tie some spiritual meaning in his chapters, all the more so because I swear the meaning is hard to both understand and identify, much less agree with and is sometimes even contradictory. Like Sora feeling a lot of people were trash, some even being on his level, and then turning around and supposedly wanting to help the "99%" of people unable to "fly"/"achieve their dreams". What the heck is up with that?

Haha definitely. I thought he was done with the whole 99%/1% spiel, and then it came back again and again and again. A lot of the meanings and "explanations" he tries to go for are just ridiculously arbitrary and usually wrong. Like a lot of the explanations he tries to give for ATs and stuff. I mean, I know that the characters have to explain something so everyone else isn't like "wtf you can't do that", but it shouldn't be so non-sensical and drawn out. D: Ugh, Ogure, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

[Also, random question: did he ever explain where the hell Rika gets her arrows from? Or is it just a symbolic arrow made up of energy and air and s**t?]

@Providence: Lol I always meant to finish Tenjou Tenge, but never got around to it. That might be a blessing. >_>;;

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
"meaning is hard to both understand and identify, much less agree with and is sometimes even contradictory." ...." a lot of people were trash, some even being on his level, and then turning around and supposedly wanting to help the "99%" of people unable to "fly"/"achieve their dreams".

Sooooo, more religious than spiritual? User Image

Lonely Phantom

Le biggest renji fan eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Renji looks soo hot when he's bloody......
I have no idea. I assume it's air since virtually all of the Roads use air in their style of combat.

I agree, though, that the explanations are crazy, and though I've said it, it's just so annoying to see how fake it's become. And now I just sound like any number of Bleach fans dismayed at how Bleach has become.
PotionsPet
doc olden
"meaning is hard to both understand and identify, much less agree with and is sometimes even contradictory." ...." a lot of people were trash, some even being on his level, and then turning around and supposedly wanting to help the "99%" of people unable to "fly"/"achieve their dreams".

Sooooo, more religious than spiritual? User Image

What?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas