H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Yeah, Kubo Tite is really good at that... keeping us in suspense! ~_~
You're very welcome, and yep, Chad WOULD be dead if there weren't people there to protect him all the time. O_o
Seliece
That, and in ep. 81...wow. Soi Fong must REALLY have a thing for Yoruichi. ._. Over-protective much?

Hehe, no one messes with her Yoruichi-sama xD

I think that Soi Fong really dislikes Urahara because well, he was the reason that Yoruichi left Soul Society and broke poor Soi Fong's heart xD
Kiyala
Seliece
That, and in ep. 81...wow. Soi Fong must REALLY have a thing for Yoruichi. ._. Over-protective much?

Hehe, no one messes with her Yoruichi-sama xD

I think that Soi Fong really dislikes Urahara because well, he was the reason that Yoruichi left Soul Society and broke poor Soi Fong's heart xD

Definitely *nod* Poor Soi-chan's jealous~! >w< Hahaha, never thought I'd see the day Soi Fong got jealous. Or blushed. o_o
Allo. Does anyone have scans for chapters 221-?

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
cougar-kun

a place u can get them is bleachportal.net but theres alot of pop ups
cougar-kun

go to Bleach7.com, you'll need to register, but it's well worth it. They update with chapters, eps and have all the bleach music up there as well. It's an awesome site.

Who's read chapter 235? mrgreen Urahara is SO awesome xD I love seeing him in action... his battle with Yami is getting more and more interesting!! I'll wait a while before saying anymore so I don't spoil anything for anyone xP
For those who hate to wait here a website that has chapter 1-233 online
(http://bleachexile.com/bleach-online/)
Thanks, I'll try them.

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Kiyala
cougar-kun

go to Bleach7.com, you'll need to register, but it's well worth it. They update with chapters, eps and have all the bleach music up there as well. It's an awesome site.

Who's read chapter 235? mrgreen Urahara is SO awesome xD I love seeing him in action... his battle with Yami is getting more and more interesting!! I'll wait a while before saying anymore so I don't spoil anything for anyone xP

Ya Urahara rocked, but now im worried about rukia
I use a Chinese website. That's really fast on updating. heart

...wait, wait, wait. I'm rereading my Bleach manga and when Urahara tossed Ichigo into that hole to train him, Tessai had to seal him because he was turning into a Hollow.

...was it just me, or did he use Bankai? o_o What is this? First the Kuukaku and kidou thing, now Tessai and bankai? I thought those were shinigami-only techniques. D: I'm confused.

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Seliece

...wait, wait, wait. I'm rereading my Bleach manga and when Urahara tossed Ichigo into that hole to train him, Tessai had to seal him because he was turning into a Hollow.

...was it just me, or did he use Bankai? o_o What is this? First the Kuukaku and kidou thing, now Tessai and bankai? I thought those were shinigami-only techniques. D: I'm confused.

No that was Kidou. Its binding spell 99 part 2 bankin.
10 Taicho
Seliece

...o_o You sure? In the manga, that bankai symbol appears when he chants that spell; that reverse swastika.

Well, even if it IS kidou, how can he use it if he's not a shinigami?

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Seliece
10 Taicho
Seliece

...o_o You sure? In the manga, that bankai symbol appears when he chants that spell; that reverse swastika.

Well, even if it IS kidou, how can he use it if he's not a shinigami?

Im possitive, it's also one of Urahara's moves in the PSP game heat the soul 2. Even though he's not a shinigami Tessai could have learned kidou from Urahara, he doz have exeptional reiatsu.
k, this is just a bit off topic... but I decided it was worthy of a mention

today is Ichigo's birthday! xd *brings out the chocolate and strawberry cake*

</lame>
*O* REALLY?! *partaaaaay*

My friend's so lucky. D: He has the same birthdya as Toshirou! heart

@10 Taicho: You're most likely right about him learning from Kisuke. XD Then again...If Ururu is some special type of "human", then they could easily have abilities like the shinigami. @_@ I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff