G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

ESPECIALLY that Renji vs Byakuya fight. o_O Did you notice how much blood Renji lost?! And he's still alive? ...wow. Shinigamis must really reserve their blood or something. ._.
Woohoo! Ch. 234 is finally out for me~

D: Noo! NOOOO! gonk Kisuke can't lose! I demand you get back up and kick a** with Benihime! crying

On the bright side...TOSHIROU MADE A COME BACK! X3 I knew it. It was high time he gave an a**-whooping session.
Quote:
On the bright side...TOSHIROU MADE A COME BACK! X3 I knew it. It was high time he gave an a**-whooping session.

Chapter 234 was good.. I can't believe Urahara lost though!

But Hitsugaya made it all better..

But like I was discussing with another Bleach fan, watch the arrancarr come back to life or something.. Just to annoy us all.. xp Which that would actually be pretty funny. xd

And then who knows what'll happen. o.o
Hanyou_Kitsune
Quote:

Chapter 234 was good.. I can't believe Urahara lost though!

But Hitsugaya made it all better..

But like I was discussing with another Bleach fan, watch the arrancarr come back to life or something.. Just to annoy us all.. xp Which that would actually be pretty funny. xd

And then who knows what'll happen. o.o

...D: Noooo! Okokokok, I can do this. I can dot his. *chants* TO-SHI-RO WILL CON-QUER-ALL...

Haha kidding. XD But yea...watch. The arrancars are going to magically split up into mini-arrancars and revive the big arrancars or something. ._.

=( I hope Urahara makes a comeback too...hey wait. Shouldn't Yoruichi be coming to help by now. o_O
Quote:
...D: Noooo! Okokokok, I can do this. I can dot his. *chants* TO-SHI-RO WILL CON-QUER-ALL...

Haha kidding. XD But yea...watch. The arrancars are going to magically split up into mini-arrancars and revive the big arrancars or something. ._.

=( I hope Urahara makes a comeback too...hey wait. Shouldn't Yoruichi be coming to help by now. o_O

If that did happen and the arrancars split up and revived everything and all that.. Oh my god. I'd be reminded of DBZ or something.. That's a no no! Bleach will never be like that.. I hope. xd

Urahara probably will.. Since we really haven't seen his bankai or anything to do that much with Benihime.. Except when he was training with Ichigo... But I'd so love to see some Urahara a**-whoopin. That'd be well served. XD

Who knows about Yoruichi... Since we're talkin about this, just watch next week and we'll see her like.. Appear and help. O.o;
gotta say the ice zanpaktou
Hanyou_Kitsune

If that did happen and the arrancars split up and revived everything and all that.. Oh my god. I'd be reminded of DBZ or something.. That's a no no! Bleach will never be like that.. I hope. xd

Urahara probably will.. Since we really haven't seen his bankai or anything to do that much with Benihime.. Except when he was training with Ichigo... But I'd so love to see some Urahara a**-whoopin. That'd be well served. XD

Who knows about Yoruichi... Since we're talkin about this, just watch next week and we'll see her like.. Appear and help. O.o;

I was thinking DBZ too! XD

Hrm. I want to see Yoruichi's shikai/bankai. D: Although, she most likely wouldn't need them. ^^

I doubt Urahara would just lose so easily. He's gotta at least...STIR or something...^^;
Quote:
I was thinking DBZ too! XD

Hrm. I want to see Yoruichi's shikai/bankai. D: Although, she most likely wouldn't need them. ^^

I doubt Urahara would just lose so easily. He's gotta at least...STIR or something...^^;

Hmm.. Wonder what Yoruichi's shikai and bankai would look like.. Maybe daggers or something? And I agree, she probably wouldn't need it. Unless something really bad happened. D=

And if Urahara WAS a captain of the Gotei 13.. Then it's surely true that he couldn't have lost to some arrancarr that easily..
Especially with how strong he is and all..
I'd say Kubo's got some tricks coming up for us.. o.o
I read somewhere that Matsumoto and Peacock Eyebrow boy (sorry can't spell his name by memory) were training to achive bankai. I really hope that Kubo includes that, I really want to see Matsumoto's bankai.
Snap!Tobiume
I read somewhere that Matsumoto and Peacock Eyebrow boy (sorry can't spell his name by memory) were training to achive bankai. I really hope that Kubo includes that, I really want to see Matsumoto's bankai.

They were training just before the Arrancar attacked. On page 19 of Chapter 229, we see Yumichika (peacock eyebrow boy xD) trying to break his zanpakuto because its spirit is pissing him off and Matsumoto adds that her zanpakuto spirit is also annoying. I think they were training to achieve ban kai then with the spirits of their zanpakuto.
orihime is goona get kidnapped and ichigo still cant go hollow mode for a long time....this sucks!!
zero1989]orihime is goona get kidnapped and ichigo still cant go hollow mode for a long time....this su
ymczkyou:0="zero1989]orihime is goona get kidnapped and ichigo still cant go hollow mode for a long time....this sucks!!

This is a possiblity.. A possibility that will happen if someone doesn't come to help her, probably.

Besides, if what Uquilorria's saying is true.. Why would Aizen want her? I mean.. She's not a shinigami or anything.. Hmm.. *ponders*
i like Hitsugaya he cool
Hanyou_Kitsune
This is a possiblity.. A possibility that will happen if someone doesn't come to help her, probably.

Besides, if what Uquilorria's saying is true.. Why would Aizen want her? I mean.. She's not a shinigami or anything.. Hmm.. *ponders*

I'm guessing it's most likely because of her oh-so-amazing powers of healing. *eyeroll* Then again...shinigami can do that themselves, can't they?

Haha peacock boy. X3 I like that. The part where they were talking about their zanpakutous was hilarious; especially Hitsugaya's reaction heart

NEW QUESTION!

It was mentioned before that only shinigami can use kidou, right? Then...how can Kuukaku and Ganju use it? They're not shinigami, and I'm pretty sure it was kidou Kuukaku used against the 4 Guardians when she came to help Yoruichi. o_O

Well she Shiba did use to be a high-in-society clan right? Maybe they just kept teaching Kido in the family.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff